Cactuar Crate: Planar Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jul 28, 2016.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Im fairly certain it can make an entirely random move but most of the time it will just manic towards shrine

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

He definitely does occasionally go random. On the odd occasion he moves forward then Just moves back again

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Movement is either Manic->Shrine OR Random, chosen randomly between the two at the start of each turn. Manic is more likely.
    If random movement is chosen, then that movement is randomly determined in a second layer of randomness.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Why is Nora Gem 2 nora, when Endless Devotion is also 2 nora?

5. Orubus

Orubus Devotee of the Blood Owl

And if you understood this then hats off

6. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov Could we get the immunity fire sandbag taken off Flame Skitter? This little guy needs some love.

SireofSuns likes this.
  7. TeaNinja

Nerf SP bonus to give them most of the nora refund when they die instead of when deployed. SP needs nerfed.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  8. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

It should go into his upgrades in place of a Burn rank.

'sigh'
    If this DOES happen, can they get a buff to their Font bonus in some way? Maybe increase the duration of the bonus after leaving the deployment zone?
    Also, instead of "more on this end, less on this end", why not just make it even? 6% on deploy, 6% on death? Remember that SP is supposed to be the horde faction, it's just that in the current meta hordes are great to have. In the past SP has not always been the uber power of doom that they are now, at least to my understanding.

9. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

10. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

All kinds of fire damage dealt in the game cause the Akakios' lackey to generate nora.

SireofSuns likes this.
  11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Deception is undercosted. Teleport 1 is the same price but doesn't spawn 3 illusions.

SPiEkY likes this.
  12. TeaNinja

I agree that Deception is undercosted, but Teleport has a cd of 1.

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

The QP database doesn't show CD so I forgot about that.

14. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Can we change boundless enthusiasm to target friendly champs only please? That plus bounce and trail firewall/fiery ambush is pretty much an instakill.

@nepyonisdead @davre

nepyonisdead likes this.
  15. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

hahah I agree brother, davre is an old and very experienced player so he knows where the champ will relocate ( its not a new players bg in that sense) but its too good and I think part of the reason davre is running it is to draw attention to the new boundless' efficiency

16. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Looking at it abstractly, I think it's cool to be able to use a spell effectively on both friendlies and enemies, but the specifics of dealing 48 damage with hardly any setup is just too high because it one shots many champions. BE itself is already too efficient, but both bounce and trail firewall are each a bit too powerful on their own and the combined synergy is ridiculous.

I think it would still be cool to be able to use BE on an enemy in a lesser capacity (combining it with master trapsmith, for example, to deal 26 damage on your opponent's turn might not seem out of line when you compare it to a reusable vicious harpoon).
    Everybody knows that the current BE should be changed in the next patch, but in the meantime people should start to consider how they can use a UD player's spell against them.

Fentum and Dolcebrodude like this.
  17. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

The way Davre is using the spell should be kept for friendly and enemy, it is what pox is about. It is very creative and there are counters out there can just ruin the game for him in one turn. It is high risk BG and takes time to set up.
    The way Davre is using the spell is a POX tip "Remember to play runes on both enemies and friendlies" something like that lol

18. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Can we get rid of 10 nora shrine scry. I don't see why it exists in that state.

19. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

It takes 2 independently good champs. It costs 25n. It does 48dmg. Its broken.

But pray, do tell how you counter it.

20. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Are you suggesting a complete removal of Mulligan or the 10 nora clause? The latter was added to make it a decision you have to make (Do I roll with the draw or do I sacrifice part of my resources for a chance of a better one) rather than just a "lol reroll" you could've done previously.