Cactuar Crate: Planar Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jul 28, 2016.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

The worse one is on Sac Dagger, so no it wouldn't.

2. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Oh, my bad. Allow me to rephrase it.

That would nerf a bunch of other shoeboxed runes like ravenwraith and the useless demon voil thing that has sucked for all eternity always. Stop trying to nerf FW so hard.

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

No, Ravenwraith is one of the few champions with Souldrinker, so it would, like Sac Dagger, remain unaffected by consolidating to the weaker ability. The same goes for Cavernspawn, the "useless demon voil thing." Neither of them would be hurt by any change to Lifedrinker.

If you want a list of champions with Lifedrinker, here you go: http://s-qpoxdb.rhcloud.com/ability/98 -- of which precisely zero have it as a base ability.

So, basically, Skeletal Reaper and Cavernspawn get a cheaper upgrade, Ravenwraith gets 3 nora cheaper and gets a slightly better ability, and Sac Dagger gets a minor buff, or a few champions get more expensive upgrades. That's the range of effects of consolidating Souldrinker and Lifedrinker.

4. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Oh, that seems fine then. But don't push more of that summons should contest fonts because m-muh elegance and consistency nonsense. You have me on alert whenever you bring that stuff up.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Then I'll be sure to watch my step.

6. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Ok cool.

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I do see that Reconstruct is pretty much untakable. Maybe it should be a choice between Zombie Herder and other things instead? Then Coven would actually be possible since you can use her in a Witch build.

8. Sokolov

Fixed. (Removed Aim from Rifleman base) Added vuln to Pyro.

Etherielin and kalasle like this.
  9. Sokolov

This is correct.

10. Sokolov

Makes sense. Will consider something.

11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Always a good day when Sok rolls through.

Tweek516 likes this.
  12. Sokolov

Will make a note of the Souldrinker/Lifedrinker thing.

13. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

[
    Make it cheap, but both sides can kick the skull.

14. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I've wondered about that myself but I think witches would always have better options in a full theme while it would limit the variety of upgrades she could take in a zombie bg. I could maybe see that working if she had better options on U2 or even just Consume on base so that TL was more of a viable choice. That way she could take Zombie Herder as an upgrade on U1 without being stuck moping around poking stuff for barely any damage while her cooldowns are up.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  15. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Just to clarify, this is for next patch, rather than pushed through right now?

16. Sokolov

Correct.

17. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Soultap Luminescence currently applies an infinite-duration Soultap. This WAI?

18. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Runedock is no longer sorted by Nora Cost like it was on the old client.

19. Sokolov

Probably will change it at some point, but it isn't bugged.

20. Sokolov

Known issue.