Cactuar Crate - Visions of Amareth Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 22, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I dont think the ability is any good currently. encourage basically gives the same amount of damage as the 2+ dmg mirefolk deploy ability half of the mermaids have, except it lasts 2 turns less and doesnt give 1 ap....

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Mirefolk Featly is 8 nora along with Transcendence and Resurgence

The other one is 4 nora.

Fealty should be like 4 nora.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

buff the kf split bonus please.

also fire bgs need an amp relic and more strong range or anti range.

4. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Nerf all split bonuses. Faction bonuses should be a FF thing. The advantage of splitting should be the wider rune variety you have access to.

Anima26, Raikan and Tweek516 like this.
  5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Lol, that wouldn't work out to well.

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

flame prison on minotaur mageknight needs to be buffed to put a fire wall on adjacent spaces and on the target space. also minotaur mageknight should lose his portal abilities unless you are going to give him swap or teleport. only being able to use these portal abilities by using a door or other minotaur does not let him get the full value out of these abilities and it is really annoying.

runes do need to be self sufficient to a certain extent, runes not being that way is how you end up with shoebox in the first place.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

also everybody in battlemaster league having the same emblem regardless of rank is pretty weird... Not really a fan of this particular change o_O

8. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Yeah the ranking system is slightly strange.

Could the player's rating be visable when we hover over his name?

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I recently traded away my limiteds for a huge profit and made a bunch of new bgs. This is game is pretty amazing when you have multiple fun/strong bgs to chose from. This patch really did alot to benefit the state of the game, I hope they can continue in this direction and avoid major setbacks.

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

draksar are much better than i thought, alot of their ranged units still need work but the flashblade, priest of fury, and psion make up a decent ranged lineup. psion and flashblade could use slight buffs tho.(cost reduction to logistics range) torien is much better now, he'd be perfect if he had 5 range and dreadnought is great. the new equip draksar isnt bad neither. the theme is starting to come together nicely and this makes me really happy. draksar are very close to being good.

11. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

can we lower price on divine dispersal 10 nora?

Pattn199 likes this.
  12. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

This is so accurate i lol'd. Many +1's.

13. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Each rank of tough lasts 3 turns, so at the end of the turn you gain X ranks of tough and then 3 turns later the amount of ranks you got are subtracted unless you've gotten more procs of tough which seems to cancel any subtraction altogether afterwards but i don't think thats WAI.

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I understand how it works, but that doesn't mean I keep track of it on a turn-by-turn basis. The a ability is a royal mess.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

fw is so screwed. nobody making balance decisions understands this faction at all.

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

minotaur mageknight sucks, his dmg type is bad, his flame prison ability is terrible because it deals no damage, and his first upgrade lines dont even go with his kit.

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

your match history is filled with like 90% weak opponents with another 5% being mediocre.

only like 5% of your match history is against actually skilled opponents, lol.

go test your fw bg against ballballer, burnpyro, tinydragon, devilsrath, halfgod, dzso, or somebody who can actually play this game -____-.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

storm reader is still broken.

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

20. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

I'm just going to step in quickly here and point out that (1) DMr isn't making anything up here and (2) DMr has no need to avoid "looking bad", he's already well-respected by most players.

As an aside, Dzso and Burn haven't been active for a while, Baller and Devils are less than moderately active, and Tiny hasn't been playing well lately.