Cactuar Crate - Visions of Amareth Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I'm here to claim that Incorporeal's 75% damage reduction against non-magic damage types is still too much. Particularily on champions like the Phase Spider, who can just choose when to be 'nearly immune' and do so for a long time.

Is anyone here disputing this claim? I can't wait.

mw24 and doubtofbuddha like this.
  2. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Sadly, damage types aren't handed to champions so much based on their combat roles as based on faction or theme. So it's not like you can fix this by making a certain damage type deal full damage.

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

ghost is stupid and im not a fan of physical immunity/ rock eater either.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Charged bombs got a CD increase a while back, I think Charged Heal should get a CD increase as well.

Sirius likes this.
  5. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

I don't get the point of Charged Bombs/Heals. If they are the same CD as the regular skills, why don't we just give the champs those skills? Pretty sure that in most cases they cost more if you factor in the charge gathering abilities anyways.

6. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

No AP cost.

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

are the ranked icons going to be fixed any time soon? anyway I could get compensation for being given the wrong battlemaster icon?

8. Bellagion

Exactly. Seems dumb af. Champs are balanced around being gated by AP. If we change these charge abilities to their normal counterparts we dont have crazy stuff like moving 10 spaces bombing and healing all in one turn.

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

cultist is overpowered atm cus of 1cd heal with vaporize.

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

skywing sonicbolt is overcosted
    minotaur mageknight's flame prison sucks and he is overcosted
    voil stormspear sucks outside of lightning and has no synergy with voils
    twisted frostvine is overcosted and pretty much sucks.
    heart of the forest damage and def are low. why in the world are so many trees given such low damage, makes no sense.

truthseeker, croma, and siphon are good, hopefully not too good.(they seem pretty well balanced unlike the other new exo)

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

not sure how valdac went from 89 to 94 nora but you just messed him up. all we wanted was for him to have 4-5 range and not 2-4 not whatever else was done to him. wtf?

skywing sonicbolt needs evasive 1 or zeal removed... he cost too much nora.

12. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It's like you only pay half attention to changes. It's because he now has Regen on base and can now take Augment Creation AND Cleansing Aura - before you had to choose between the 2.

If you go with Cleansing Aura and Empathy (which replaced and is cheaper than Growth basically), he'll be 7 nora cheaper (2 nora cheaper than before) while ALSO getting Regen on base, along with a better range of 4-5.

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

he needs a augment build thats closer to 90 nora. the only real issue with him before was his range.

14. Bellagion

Minotaur Mageknight is great

badgerale likes this.
  15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

its flame prison doesnt do anything. it should make flame wall on the targeted space and cost 4 ap. also i think its weird that they gave him attack physical.

also ritual cultist is nuts. 1cd 0 ap heals with vaporize are a rediculous combination and extispicer is undercosted.(as well as stormreader...)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i think they are getting slags and fesh confused. caustic and mountain slag look like fesh/worm not slags.

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

please buff slags. this theme is amazing.

18. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Any chance Truthseeker (ability) could get get Faithless switched out for something like Stunned?

avichaif likes this.
  19. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Serkan in a spilt lighting bg. The new nid and chopping block. Destiny.

20. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

They are from other expansion... And Sok allready tell me that had miscomunication with the artists, that's why they came this way.