Cactuar Crate - Visions of Amareth Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 22, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

it really sucks that this game relies on a 3rd party trader in order for its players to play the game properly. Poxbox is down and most players are pretty much stuck with the decks they have until it comes back up. If poxbox closed and no trader took its place, the game would most likely die or at least suffer greatly and lose alot more players.

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Oozing Slag should get Healing Deficiancy and/or Clones should not count as real champs.

Healing + replicate is always going to be problematic when the champ has access to self healing or the faction it is in has good healing. So you could just have Healing Deficiancy built into Replicate.

Tweek516, Qucas and doubtofbuddha like this.
  3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Occuli Slag has Healing Deficiency?

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Oozing Slag*

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Oh, ok, so an expected complaint about a slag, rather than a new one.

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Just saying here guys the calculation for SL bonus is literally just -1 damage for every 5. It's not difficult to calculate.

Bellagion likes this.
  7. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

just shows the level of education in US.

8. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Math is OP and needs to be nerfed.

themacca likes this.
  9. Netherzen

Thirst for battle should be dispelable.
    Its way too strong and needs more counters.

10. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I'm not agreeing with you(yet), but I do believe that some buffs have been granted immunity to dispel due to flavor, back when there even wasn't that much dispel in the game. Now that dispel is easier to get, I think that such buffs ( thirst for battle, mutation, forgot what else) could be looked at again. Of course there are some that shouldn't be dispellable in my opinion( quest damage buff, repurpose shenanigans) as they require greater effort then just engaging champions or mere cooldowns.

11. Netherzen

Pincushion is too cheap.

12. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

It's efficient. I do hate this rune, but seriously I think UD also deserves this kind of champion. Its low stats make it cheap, allowing it to tank a lot just through abilities, while dealing more than decent damage(it's very hard to beat in a melee duel). And yea there's Arrow Eater. Considering the Vothsair require time to build up and are far from being efficient, I'd rather leave Pincushion alone, at least for as long as no other Arrow Eater is as good as it is.

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

no not really, the problem is arrow eater is designed poorly. making a champ completely immune to ranged damage is not a good idea.

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't know when it was removed, but there used to be an option to "Compare Players". It was pretty useless, but is there any chance something like this could be implemented in a way so that you can see your record vs someone?

I know Ught or something like that made a data spreadsheet like that a few years back.

15. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Can you remove death nova from Crystalis since the grant resist frost ability was removed. It dies and it takes everything with it. Maybe freezing aura or snowfall instead instead or nothing at all would help too with a nora adjustment.