Call of the tundra + poison trap

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by NevrGonaGivUup, Dec 8, 2016.

1. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Casted arctic gift and then call of the tundra, summoning the yeti conquerer adjacent to an enemy champion and within 2 spaces of an enemy poison trap, which triggered.

The conquerer was poisoned, but still had 5 ap. Ice veil from arctic gift triggered, and the yeti had domain snow, but it couldn't disengage from the adjacent enemy champion. It was still able to attack and activate its fear ability.

Also, despite having the conquerer ability and being in a neutral font zone, the yeti had only rank 1 fear, instead of rank 3.

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

WOw lol, so many bugs / inconsistencies here... My call would be:

1) Summoning
    2) Trap
    3) Engagement
    4) CotT AP Gain
    5) Arctic Gift

So traptriggered, but on an early stage that it's supposed to, regarding other effects of the spell (manual AP gain).
    The same for engagement, it triggered before the unit gaining Domain Snow, and somehow Domain Snow didn't triggered just on the spot (maybe it triggers at the end of some events).
    Also Conquered may be waiting to be checked at the end of some events. Can you tell if it granted himself rank3 after the attack? If not, maybe movement is the kind of event triggering state changes (which would be a terrible program design).

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

1. Conqueror does not trigger on deploy, this is a known issue
    2. Mobility/Engagment issue = Unable to reproduce, I COTT adjacent to an enemy with ice on the ground and arctic gift up and was able to disengage
    3. Trap is triggered before the AP gain, because Trap is listening for on-deploy, while Ap gain is waiting for after-deploy

4. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I know that the Arctic gift mobility works on-deploy every other time I've used it, so it might have to do with the poison trap trigger screwing up something with the on-deploy effects.