Call to war, Darkmarsh warsong, Groble Strike Force, Community Council thread, Poll inside

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by theKraken, Jul 31, 2014.

?

Are these 2 spells in line?

1. underpowered

6.2%
  2. balanced

20.0%
  3. overpowered

73.8%
  1. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

I see your main point as Quickening then and not summons. I could just as easily say a GRE with pummel does a ton of damage from Strip Armor. And eat physical attacks > block + regen.

SPiEkY likes this.
  2. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

I don't think the GRE summoned by GSF comes with Pummel.

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

it does.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

They shouldn't have block/regen. Summons aren't supposed to have upgrades. If they do, that's a different issue.

5. Garr123

For some reason I thought they didn't have upgrades. Summons shouldn't have upgrades, edit: and apparently darklord said that while I was typing.

6. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

Late game bravery= a fairly large surge enemy, I know they are 5 speed but its still a ton of meat and it isn't always practical to hit and run these guys with range. (aka taking advantage of their low speed)

7. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Trim a champ off or something. It's a hard counter situation , if it's severed, worthless, if not, it's OP

PurpleTop and Sirius like this.
  8. freebie219

freebie219 Member

As of today, skeezick revolt now makes summons. Would have cost me my first game today but my opponent offered a fq. would have been nice to see it in patch notes though.

9. theKraken

How is skeezik revolt as well. Comparable to the other 3?

10. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Call to War could be reworked so you need to target a draksar with 80 nora cost or higher(the commander) and it summons 1 or 2 footman next to it

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Lol, do some research.

12. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

I think skezz revolt needs to be real champs. Not only is it the only one to deploy at the shrine but it also gives the opp a champ. If they are real champs I would be fine with it.

13. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Just drop the Draksar Hunter and +5 nora. Done and sorted.

Emries likes this.
  14. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

You really shouldn't ever be able to summon an actual champion. It should always be some "other" rune similar to crabs or tempest boar/ hounds. Summons in general should be weak units that are there to take a hit or 2 and do some damage/utility not actually be beefy fighters with abilities.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    Rapidice and theKraken like this.
  15. Garr123

Right now, I think it sucks. Stopped running it in exchange for a different spell.

16. theKraken

Spambot bump

17. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Skeez revolt is kinda cool if there is a loyalty champ on the opposing team.

18. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

It's also really worthless when you're fighting over the middle font.

19. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Bump for Firk tards.

20. Taskumatti

Taskumatti The King of Potatoes

Yeah was also wondering why it was not mentioned in patch notes. The draksar hunter should should be removed with this change. Now the spell is ninjashoebox! material..