Caltropidillo

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Tarth, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Faction: IS
    Rarity: Common
    Race: Construct
    Class: Warrior

Art: A clockwork contraption with overlapping curved metal plates with clinking crab legs and turning gears is sneaking down a canyon towards a Draksar patrol.

Text: " I present to you the Calapot..Cal..drilo ..Catoppadalamas ...It makes things go boom!" Ari Tildon the Dwarven Engineering cadet when presenting his senior project

Stats:

Dmg: 0
    Def: 2
    Spd: 5
    Rng: 1
    Hp: 40

abilities:
    Passive

Disassemble: Crab Mine - This champion is removed from play and placed on half cooldown. 4 " Crab Mines" are spawned with in an AoE of 3 from where the unit was.

Complex Machine

Hidden: Stone

Upgrades:

Death spawn: Clockwork Crab 2- Spawns 2 clockwork crabs in an AOE of 2 when this champion is destroyed
    Death spawn: Clockwork Crab 3- Spawns 3 clockwork crabs in an AOE of 2 when this champion is destroyed
    Spike Nova: 2
    Domain: Stone ( something better would be ok too)

Crab Mines:

Dmg: 0
    Def: 1
    Spd: 3
    Rng: 1
    Hp: 13

Shadow spawn
    Leaping mine: When an enemy champion moves with in 2 spaces of this champion, this champion is removed and a " Crab Mine" equipment is equipped to the target champion destroying any equipment already equipped. Equipped champion gains lumbering and becomes detracted for 2 rounds. When this equipment is removed the equipped champion takes 15 fire damage.

Its mostly a slow but stealthy AoE control unit for constructs. It allows for minor construct spam with its ability to turn into 2-4 other units with death or its ability. It offers a type of unique anti equipment and has synergy with magnetic pulse found in theme as well as the equipment module in constructs and dwarfs.

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Nora cost?

3. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

No idea. I would think it would be in the 60s but I would let DOG price it how the new system will price it.

4. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

Really cool concept... like spider mines from Starcraft... love it.

5. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

i really love the concept although i would streamline it and build it more like this with the new format:

Faction : IS
    Rarity : Common
    Race : Construct
    Class : None
    Size : Small

Damage : 0
    Speed : 5
    Range : 1
    Defense : 2
    Hit Points : 40

Base
    Construct Immunities
    Dissasemble: Crab Mines (This champion is removed from play and 3 Crab mines are randomly spawned within 3 spaces.)
    Hidden: Stone

Upgrade slot 1
    Default: Death Spawn: Mechanical Crab 2
    -nora option: Deathnova Fire: 2
    +nora option Death Spawn: Mechanical Crab 3

Upgrade slot 2
    Default: Damage Aura: 3
    - nora option: Lay Trap Boulder: 2
    + nora option: Spike Nova: 2

Crab Mine

Defense : 1
    Hit Points : 15

Shadowspawn
    Leaping mine: When an enemy moves within 2 spaces of this mine it becomes gored, is disarmed, and equiped with Crab Wreckage.

Crab Wreckage

Equipped champion gains Lumbering and is Distracted.

Last edited: May 2, 2014