Camaraderie interactions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faust, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hello,

Been messing around with Camaraderie interactions and i can confirm that it does not give discount after champ that have it gained new race.

Egzample

deploy Lonx Chiftain, cast Taint on him = Draksars does not get -3 nora on deploy.

is it WAI ?

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

This is actually pretty funny because this problem popped up as soon as Chieftain was released, so like, 4 years ago? Haha, just pox things.

3. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

I think there are all sorts of problems when checking races that have been added. For example, vinetouch pedestal adds races plant/treefolk, but other champs with these races won't proc violent.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

They've fixed the Sermon bug, at least; I think.

5. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Can also confirm that AID Def - accualy works after race gain - Tainted Lonx Chiftain add's def into draksars.

6. Saprophyte

Saprophyte Member

That reminds me about a bug I found recently with races/Violent too. Take a dragon like Vindrax, cast Taint on him and he becomes a Dragon Draksar with Violent, and Violent triggers with both races. Cast Horrific Mutation on him after that, and he becomes a Dragon Draksar Dragon and Violent only triggers with Dragons.

7. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Didn't Camaraderie just give deploying discount?