Came back after years - I'm blown away...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Durama, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Durama

Durama New Member

I played pox for a long time back before SP and ST were even factions. I enjoyed the community, the client was well set up and chat was one of the best parts.

What happened to this game? They could have literally changed nothing beyond adding runes and it would be in a much better state than it is now. I just don't understand why they would intentionally make the client more difficult to navigate and use.

Don't even get me started on the PS4 version. Waited 5 minutes for rune manager to load before quitting...

2. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle The King of Potatoes

As far as I know they are well aware the ability to chat/be in a chatroom with other people is of the highest priority. I actually think that's the biggest reason we've seen lower numbers lately. Hopefully they fix it sooner rather than later.

The only other thing I actually wish they would add is the ability to see what faction people are playing in the games list. I know a lot of people know guys playing the same decks but it made it easier to navigate when you were trying to watch a specific faction to learn.

3. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

I play only on ps4, the deck manager takes less than a minute to load.. having said, the first time I was waiting I thought the game had broke and was about to turn it off

4. Durama

Durama New Member

Well I've only loaded it once, but "less than a minute" to load a main game menu is still absurd.

5. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

The panning screen has lost me multiple games

6. You still get that bug? I came back last month, had that bug in botgames. After a patch it was gone.

50+ rank wins in, never experienced it again. If you're talking about the bug where your champ's yellow movement is stuck. Gnomes taught me to push "1". And it removes the movement.