Campaign Bug?

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by sheik13, Mar 25, 2014.

1. sheik13

sheik13 The King of Potatoes

I don't know if it's a bug, but on some campaigns you don't get rune reveals (guardian of the sarnghaver), only scry works.

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Can you make sure that your settings are set to auto reveal runes?

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I had the same thing happen on a couple campaigns, but I thought that it meant that I was supposed to win just with the NPCs provided, not with my deck. I actually thought Scry working was the bug. I know my settings are set to autoreveal.

4. sheik13

You offend me!

5. KTCAOP

I apologize for offending you. Believe it or not, this has been the issue for some people in the past.

6. sheik13

It was a joke. Unfortunately this is not the issue :(

7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

It would help if others can confirm this happening. There isn't much that can be done if this is a isolated case.

8. KTCAOP

Once it is back up, let me know if it has been fixed, if not, I will see if I can confirm it.

9. sheik13

It's still happening.

10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I just played the first Guardian of the Sarnghaver and had the same thing happen. I believe it is working as intended. One of the Sardina missions is the same way, but Zeven has Scry which keeps revealing runes, when I think it is intended for you to play without the extra runes from your deck.

11. sheik13

It doesn't make sense, Guardian on legendary is literally impossible to beat since every other champ gets perseverance.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I tried to beat Legendary yesterday, and twice I was two champs away when Vex was killed. I did beat it on Hard though.

13. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

A quick poll. On the campaign "Guardian of Sarnghaver" for the first mission how many of you have runes revealed?

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I have played it multiple times and never had runes revealed. I started another just a few minutes ago to verify and still no runes as of my fourth turn. There is another campaign, where Sardina and Zeven are your allies and you have to fight 7 of the 8 angels, I think it is part of the Zeven campaign, where runes are revealed only when Zeven's Scry processes.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  15. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

Googled to see if this was normal, because I remember being able to get runes on this campaign. And yeah it's still happening. Can't scry or fortify either.

16. ngsimmortal

ngsimmortal Member

those campaigns wont reveal runes,they re the campaigns where ppl can only use the NPC
    kind of survival campaigns