Campaigns Locking

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Tidus, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Tidus

Tidus New Member

All campaigns were unlocked, I click Grimlic's Descent and it said i needed protectorate deck so i went back to campaign selection. All of the campaigns that i haven't completed were then showing up as locked. Only way to fix is restarting the game.

It appears that simply clicking the Campaigns button from the difficulty/BG selection screen locks them for the current session. I think this has something to do with all campaigns becoming unlocked for people who transferred accounts from SOE.

Went through some other campaigns and noticed they are all "freezing" the game. When you go to click "Start Campaign" it turns gray. You can't change lobbies, if you try to go back you get a blank background, can only access options and observe mode.

Single Player mode is unplayable

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Looks like it is back again.

Just a quick question, is it something that when you are in game and are able to play a few rounds? Or is it something that when you click onto the campaign?

3. Asendji

Asendji The King of Potatoes

Is that a Guild Wars Warrior skill icon? xD (Sun and Moon Slash or sth like that)
    Regarding your problem, you should sibmit a ticket via Support, think they'll handle the problem better, since it could be client-related, or... who knows. If any problem occurs with my client I generally reinstall the game, since it solves most problems