Can fs get a buff plox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Runegod, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

In a game currently where the guy is playing st everything has equal hp to nora ratio and it all have 65+hp with 15 different abilities

I'm playing fs and just felt honestly helpless both my heroes just about equaled in stats to his flying 5 range monstrosity

please send aid

2. Runegod

Should I just pick up another faction ? fs just doesn't seem up to snuff at all compared to things in st k'thir and fw

3. Runegod

Also the heroes in fs are something awful unfortunately gekall used to be feared now he's a shell of his former glory

4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

All 3 heroes have been buffed. Have you checked those changes first?

5. Runegod

Yes gekaal is almost 90 nora for 9 damage 0 defense

In my personal opinion one with nora is no longer worth it's cost. too many champions have the ability and it's too easy to work around. nora incarnate is simply stopped by anything with tough or cleanse

6. Runegod

damage-9
    speed-6
    range- 1-3 which is his best attribute
    defense-0
    health-48

Now are you paying almost 90 nora for this

90 nora talgar
    damage-13
    speed-7
    range-1
    defense-2
    health-53

multiattack
    spur
    tough 2
    regen 1

Upgrade lines are killer for talgar also

Now gekeaal is supposed to get most of his damage off through nora incarnate however he is too slow to jump in and tap and too soft to take a hit with the current damage of champions. Tough is also extremely prevelant, I feel like fs heroes are overcosted simply because fs has good nora gen, so they are penalized for it.

7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Delete Savage Tundra from the game. Problem solved. Just leave any game against ST. Fck em. A font bonus that causes ap loss... every champ has +15 hps. Infinite methods of healin, applying majestic, and a spell that grants spot multi 2, and a precision equip. If anything caused a mass player exodus it was the deliberate over buffing of this faction. The only satisfaction you will get is to troll these sadists with FW. Ask Bushido to teach you what to do. FW is your only shot buddy.