Can scourged dwarf get ally:IS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Firk, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

I know this has been asked before, but IS/UD split is really fun and so far there is only one ally rune thats brutality barbarian. I really think this combo could see some love.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It would need a significant cost increase and thus shoeboxing the rune in FF UD most likely.

+1 ap on deploy is no joke on a low cost nora miner

3. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

but the thing is if you would take ally IS on it you lose mason skill and thats no joke either so it would be balanced

4. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Losing Mason would not balance out gaining Ally.

5. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

Ally is too strong - the extra HP, AP, Damage potential brings too much to the field... what about making it a split rune with both IS and UD faction?

6. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Demonbound will always make it wonky in split... which ironically makes it more balanced if it became a split rune... which I fully support. I wouldn't mind it gaining race demon and dwarf. This would be similar to how brutality barbarian has race demon and barbarian. Prolly op and self serving but would be cool. Remove ally from brutality barb due to opness and give them both split status imo.

7. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I think the dwarf is already in a good place, but perhaps another Barb could get Ally UD, if multiple Barbs had the ability it'd make for some cool synergy with UD barbs.

8. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

If you make it a split rune you're giving IS too much nora miner. They already have a few dedicated runes to mining, they don't really need more. I think it's in a fine place where it is right now, but I'm far from being against changes.

9. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

It really can't have Ally Ironfist, that would imply it has ties with them or something. The flavor text clearly states that the IS doesn't know about it, and the Scorched Dwarves are now enslaved and submissive.

And no more Nora Miners for IS!

10. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- RIP deep miner...we don't miss you. But why give new meta champs nora miner for no reason.