Can someone explain the new relic?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Sean5056, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

How does this thing work? Can we copy any other relic we have? I.E. make 2x tomb's or 2x corpse piles or something? and how do you use it?

2. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

This relic has Clone Relic (Deploy to an adjacent space a copy of the last relic deployed by an opposing player while this unit was in play. This ability shares a cooldown with Clone Equipment. CD5) and Clone Equipment (Target champion within 6 spaces is equipped with a copy of the last equipment played by an opposing player while this unit was in play, This ability shares a cooldown with Clone Relic. CD5).

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Unreliable. Maybe good, but good in a different way for each opponent. Fills no definite slot in a BG; nonviable.

4. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

thanks

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

The original intention was to allow you to have more freedom over what to copy an when, but it had some technical issues. If we have time later I'd like to revisit this relic.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

That would be sweet. As it is right now, it's just too strange to have any real purpose. The only neat trick it can pull is a 2-space relic contest - but Graveyard does that better, and against IS to boot.

7. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

how bout whenever a champion with an equip moves within x spaces of this relic that equip is shattered.

Nite2kill likes this.
  8. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

be Shadowspawn like the dreambox - I would run that for 30 ~ 35 nora

9. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Preordained and lower the cost honestly. Especially since it relies on things played while its in play.

10. fangs13

fangs13 New Member

Or make it a first draw like obelisk of forsight

11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

That is what Preordained does. Even then, I don't think that addresses the root problem.