Can something be done?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jbafofi, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

Every time I play this fella, soon enough early game he disconnects and my game goes haywire shortly after. It's blatant cheating, this does not occur with any other players I play against and it's him every time.

I don't know what he's doing but he screws my game up and claims the win, so unfair. The name is Aquinas77 and it ****ing sucks such a cheat. I don't care if it isn't policy to name and shame people, his shyte is blatant and something needs doing about it or this game is for the toilet.

2. Jbafofi

Game is difficult enough for noobs like me without having to deal with turds like this, every time I play him, as soon as he doesn't like something that's happened, like this time he diddn't like that I had impervious on a champ when he attacked it.. disconnect, game unplayable.

Answers from the top, what is going to be done. Scum like this are hardly what this game needs right now.

3. Jbafofi

Looking through this guy's game history, it seems he slaughters every ps4 player he comes across, and loses to most everyone else... hmm interesting.

4. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Aquinas has internet problems, he always been dc'ing from as long as I can remember. Highly doubt he's cheating/hacking either, because as far as I'm aware no one has ever been able to do so on this game. I also don't believe there is currently a bug with disconnecting causing problems with the game but they're may well be.

As for the part about him beating every PS4 player, without trying to sound rude, pretty much 99% of the PC playerbase would be able to do that currently due to the massive experience difference.

Edit: It may prove helpful to people and the greens if you include what haywire means exactly, like what exactly is happening on your end that causes these problems. Lag, unable to move champs, etc? Would definitely be able to help people pinpoint what the problems you have are caused by.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017