cancelling bids in trades

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ktm, Mar 11, 2014.

1. ktm

ktm Member

so ive wanted to cancel a couple bids in trades but i have NO idea how to do so. someone willing to give me a heads up? i cant seem to find it in the trade options

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Usually you have to wait for a certain amount of time before you can cancel your bids.

3. ktm

ktm Member

ty for response. sad though lol ive been outbid and i want to use my original bid to start my own trade

4. Queegon

Queegon I need me some PIE!

If it stayed the same, it should be 12 hours after offering you can cancel it. Increasing the bid doesn't change the timer.

5. ktm

ktm Member

pretty sure it went more than 12 hours. but its all good :D the person denied my bid and now my shackles are broken

6. Queegon

It can only go longer, if in the time of the 12-hour duration the auction ends. Then it can be locked up to another 12 hours before the auction expires.

7. ktm

ktm Member

ya, thats what happened. the auction ended and then my bid got stuck.... why it stayed so long. honestly if an auction ends the bidder should be able to cancel their bid at any time

8. Queegon

Because not everyone can be at their computer right at the time the auction ends. He/she has up to 12 hours to get to it.
    But now you know your runes can be locked for that duration. Bid with that info on your mind, and you'll be fine.

ktm likes this.
  9. ktm

ktm Member

really appreciate the info.