Cant complete the migration

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by lcbfoxx, Apr 2, 2014.

1. lcbfoxx

lcbfoxx New Member

In the poxnora soe site, I login and gone to the migration progress, but I ended the process without finishing it. Now, I cant finish the migration! I dont put my migration code, how can I use it now?? the page says the code is already used, and dont open the migration screen. I open a new account here, just to send this mail. What can I do to finish the migration???
    Uploaded the screen with the problem in soe site.

My name and password in owl site is exactly the same as it was in SOE.

Please, I spend much money and love this game. How can I retrieve my runes?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
  2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

That Error Message would indicate your account has been migrated.
    You can try to log in using your Password with your Username. https://www.poxnora.com/security/login.do
    Your Username is what you go by in-game. If you don't know your Username you can use the recovery feature: https://www.poxnora.com/account/forgotusername.do
    In the event you are still unable to login you may need to reset your Password: https://www.poxnora.com/security/resend.do

Just so you know you should not post that screen publicly because it shows your transition key. I removed it from this post.

If you continue to have problems please start a private forum conversation with me.

3. lcbfoxx

lcbfoxx New Member

First of all, thanks for the fast reply. Is very good to fell that we have support.
    Well, I tried all you said: recovered my username, change my password, and nothing. Only login with the new account, not with the migrated.
    Dont know if it matters, but I created this new account with the same username and password of the old SOE site (which should be my normal login, if the migration had worked).
    Dont know what more I could try. Already read all the "migration problem" messages.
    apologies for the the bad english, I'm from Brazil.

Thanks again!

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

What is your in game username?

5. lcbfoxx

lcbfoxx New Member

lcbfoxx

6. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I meant which was your Pox Nora in game username over at SOE.

Over at SOE you had different ID's, you had your SOE log in and you may have had a different username that you used when you played Pox Nora.

WHen you migrated here, you will not be using your SOE log in at all. Instead, you will be using the username that you had when you were in game.

7. lcbfoxx

lcbfoxx New Member

well, unless I completely lost my mind, all my in game usernames, and ID login was lcbfoxx. When I migrated, I put the same username (lcbfoxx). The other in game username I COULD have used is lucfoxx, but as I stopped playng for some time, I really dont remember using it.
    But I probably used lcbfoxx there, and lcbfoxx here, for the login and for the in game.
    My first username option here was winterfox , but has been used already, then I used lcbfoxx.