Can't Deploy KF Renovators in MP, and this happens in SP(Screenshot)

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by IceHippo, Mar 14, 2014.

1. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

So, I acquired a second renovator today for a beast themed KF BG and when I try to play MP they simply do not appear in my runedock despite the fact I do draw them. They simply do not appear. IE, I started with 4 runes b/c one should have been a renovator when I ran a test game for this.

I can draw them in single player, but this happens(see image below)... This cannot be right, please help! They're a very important part of my BG as they are the primary means of dealing damage, not to mention I had to give up my Voidraker to get the second one! Guess I can go back to my old boring beast-less one until this is resolved.

[​IMG]

edit: Random trivia, the champions number is 1453, that is the year of the Fall of Constantinople :D

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

3. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

I take this to mean the image isn't working. I'll try another site. Anyway, the champion icon in the runedock is a black rectangle with a skull and crossbones slightly below the center and the name is champion.name.1453. In SP it deploys fine too, just in MP it is not visible in the runedock at all.

Edit: I suppose there is a tiny possibility I didn't draw one of two, but that doesn't explain the fact I started with 4 runes... Also this was in a custom match vs. a guild member. Will try and test later if I have time.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  4. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

It worked in a random ranked game, despite the name/graphical problems. Hmm, as of now I have no good explanation for the 4 rune draw unless it somehow only happens in custom games or the latest patch fixed it.

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Hrm, if you can make it occur consistently, I'd be happy to try to test and confirm it.

6. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

I got nothing... Can't recreate it. Must have been a fluke. If it crops up again I'll let you know.