Catharsis Bloom & Head of Osarius

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RedScarlet, Mar 18, 2014.

1. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

anyone think these two relics are OP for the given price tag?

25 Nora (for them), vs my options:

*Predict and Attack (AP -3, IF Damage =>15, AP -8 IF Damage <15)
    *Spells (30<x>45 Nora)

This is considering you can predict where its being placed, if the placement is not obvious you still have to guess, OR devote yourself and deploy a Detection unit despite not useful against your opp's deployed champs
    (e.g, Neuromancer is out, Catharsis Bloom is out. Our only Detection option is Nefari Griefbearer. That's dumb.)

Tbh, I even disregard the Damage/Heal from the discussion and just purely discuss how undervalued these two relics are in terms of contesting fonts, and giving the owner a Helluva nora advantage.

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I do. Tbh, a lot of things are running rampant since the last patch under SOE.

3. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

I think that head, bloom and circadian vault one are all awesome and wish other factions had access to 25 nora shadow spawned relics.

I also don't think the champs from haunt and overgrowth should be real.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The fact that it's worth slapping it down in a font whenever and just watch it spread over the map is just rediculous

5. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

The problem is that they are stealthed. Remove stealth and they become far more reasonable. PErhaps they will need +3-5 hp if this happens, but that is easy to solve

RedScarlet likes this.
  6. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

I could only hardly agree with Circadian Vault being in the same category. It costs 35 nora, doesnt enter play shadowspawned, yet hides at the end of the turn, and you just know where it is due to the water surrounding it.

But overall yeah... bloom and head could have at least +10 nora added to the cost.

7. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I'd say 40 Nora for both and +5 HP.

why +5HP? --> I hit it for what? 12DMG? 14DMG? leaves it at 1HP, no difference. I'll have to at least hit it twice to destroy it. I'd rather have it +5HP but costs way more than it is now.

If you play against KF/UD with both 2-ofs... you know u'r not gnn have any fonts.

8. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

I do. Increase the increment of damage/healing to every turn from every other turn. Halve the damage/healing in respect to the new increment. Have the damage/healing affect both allies & enemies. Simple changes code wise, and would make the runes much more interesting/balanced.

9. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Don't even look at 1st generation traps...ugh. We needed better trap/relics released but stealthed + passive aoe + passive replicate is a prolly couple too many drops of awesome sauce. Im torn since relics and equipment are always either OP or terri-bad...so hard to balance due to cost restrictions vs. champion cost etc.

10. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Some traps where always horrible but others where good and some still see play to this day (Mainly FS and SP)

11. Torgue

Torgue Member

totally OP!