[CCC] Common Collectors Corner!

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Rokkushun, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Got a ton of random commons lying around?
    Can't be bothered to forge them?
    Why not join in here!
    The goal of this thread is to encourage people to get back into collecting things; a thread on this topic hasn't existed since the beginning of SOE days!

How it works: Someone comes here, states a certain common rune they like and (when I have the free time) I'll add them to the list with that rune next to their name! (make sure to include your pox name if it's different on the forums). Then you look at what everyone else is collecting, if you have a common or two extra of that type toss is their way! If they have any of the common that you wish to collect they offer it in exchange! Once things get rolling and generosity starts flowing we can have our own little collector brigade!

Rules and guidelines:

1: Let's not get "collection wars" going, if someone else is collecting a certain common then don't try to collect it yourself. There's plenty of commons to pick from!​

2: THIS IS NOT FOR PROFIT. PLEASE if you are here to try and just get quick shard fodder then don't bother. (besides, a couple of commons won't get you much and it would really just be a lot of work.)

3: Don't demand something for nothing. If someone says they would like something in return, shoot them a different common for their time. If they are just being generous then good on them but it's still polite to ask if they would like another random common in return.​

4: Please limit the rune you're "collecting" to just one type, the more people who partake the less choices there will be.​

5: Try to avoid collecting something that is in high demand. If you try to collect "cleansing emeralds" then you'll get way less than if you were collecting "fascinating sapphires"

6: This is for COMMONS ONLY. Do not ask for uncommons or higher, the reason behind this is that commons are cheap, and many people are bound to have them lying around.​

7: Have fun with it!​

To start us off I'll just put myself on the list, if you'd like to be added just respond in this thread with what rune you wish to start collecting!

~~~~The list~~~~
    • Player name: Rokkushun Rune: Dreambox
    • Player name: darklord48 Rune: Magma Bunny
    • Player name: Boromaster Rune: Thunderhoof

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  2. Rokkushun

Reserved.
    Thread is open for posting! If you have comments/concerns I'd love to hear them.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  3. mahesar

mahesar The King of Potatoes

While I'm not into collecting a single rune for the sake of hoarding it, I do like the idea. Anything that gets the community involved and encourages normal trades instead of sharkfood is worth supporting. :)

Boromaster likes this.
  4. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

I'm wondering what would Jazzman collect......

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I used to have a Festering Corpse collection. I'd like to start a collection of magma bunnies in remembrance of SaiTaan. If he ever returns to Pox, I'll turn over any that I collect.

6. Rokkushun

That makes you the first added to the list! Unfortunately I have no magma bunnies I can give you, having given them to saitaan myself back in the day.

7. Boromaster

Boromaster New Member

I've got 42 Thunderhoofs and don't mind some more :D

8. Rokkushun

Added you to the list as well! I've no thunderhoofs either, sorry about that.

9. Boromaster

Boromaster New Member

Cheers, Ive forged most of my commons but I'd gladly hand any leftovers here, gl!