Chain Lightning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pimplepopperhasthejuice, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Pimplepopperhasthejuice

Pimplepopperhasthejuice The King of Potatoes

Chain Lightning
    11 Electricity damage, then each enemy champion within 2 spaces of the target takes 7 Electricity damage, then each enemy champion within 2 spaces of those champions takes 4 Electricity damage​

Ice Storm
    Area Effect 4: All spaces become Ice for the next 4 turns. All units become Grounded 2 and take 10 Frost damage. Units successfully damaged become Chilled for 2 turns.​

Fire Blast
    Area Effect 2: Units in the affected area take 12 Fire damage. Champions successfully damaged become Charred 2.

Natures Wrath
    Area Effect 3: All units take 10 Magical damage and all champions damaged this way have their DEF halved for 5 turns.
    What I am getting at is the other effects have a lasting/residual damage or terrain impedance can Jolt be added to the spell?

2. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

are you referring to the spell chain lightning, because it does more damage than that, it's 15 10 5

3. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

You forgot monsoon FS premiere and only aoe damage spell (hint some factions aren't meant to have aoe, cleanse, heal etc.).

Area Effect 3: All champions take 8 Physical damage and become Grounded 2. For the next 3 turns, all spaces become Water and are Impeding 1.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  4. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Font Erruption is pretty good.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yeah, what others have said: you are comparing the Chain Lightning ability to spells. There is, in fact, a Chain Lightning spell, which is a good spell, but not really used for its AoE potential.

6. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

FS is not meant to have good aoe spells though thats the point (PS its not good).