Champions not being able to attack

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Cydna, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

This has happened twice with the same champion Fury of the Storm.

One time my opponent attacked my champion and Fury of the Storm was no longer able to attack for the rest of the game. We have no idea what happened.

The second time Fury of the Storm attacked Pureblood Plainswalker. I had 9 ap, attacked and was left with 6. The attack button then went dark, as if it was not my turn, but I could still use the other ability.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Do you know what the first champ was that attacked it?

It's unlikely that the problem is with Fury of the Storm, but either way I am going to need more info to reproduce.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

In the first scenarrio, Fury of the Storm attacked an Aria.

I should mention that this was two different games. I do remember that the first game some blue text popped up in the Combat Log that said something that unknown errors may happen.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

"There was an error processing another player's request. You may continue your game, but be aware that this may cause unpredictable results."

This is happening in MANY of my games. Since I've been keeping track this has popped out 3 times now. Then either one of my champs or my opponents champs are not able to attack.

5. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hmm, is there anything specific you remember that could have triggered this. When playing was a champion deployed or did your or your opponent try to activate an ability or did the attacking or defending champion have any passive abilities. We need to find out what is specifically triggering the error. Any of the other times this occurred was Fury of the Storm deployed? Was there any other champion deployed every time this occurred? If so can you specify which upgrade abilities were selected? This is likely caused by a specific ability or ability combo but we need to narrow it down to find what is actually causing this to happen.

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I think it might be True Nature, Pureblood Plainswalker's ability. Next time it happens i'll try to record down as much information as possible. But now that I think about it, it's games where I play with or against a Pureblood Plainswalker.

7. Senshu

We did some testing with True Nature and we didn't find anything like you mentioned. If this does happen again be sure to write down everything that happened leading up to this problem occurring.

8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Reproduced one of these instances.

The problem is SLAM on upgrades when interacting with True Nature.

Not sure why attacking Aria had the problem tho (tho I am actually unclear as to the interaction as the initial report said the Fury was attacked, while the second post stated Fury was the one attacking).

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

The first game was Barbs vs Barbs, my Aria/his Fury. I don't really remember what champs were out on the board but good to know it can be replicated.

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

True Nature seems very buggy.

Norathat's Exemplar used Barrage on my Pureblood and his Exemplar attacked once, then lost Barrage and stayed Confused until the end of the turn.

11. Senshu

Thanks for the additional feedback.

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

My opponent's Grintmaw Rockslinger was not able to attack after he attacked my Pureblood Plainswalker.

Rockslinger attacked, then was confused until the end of the turn.

13. Senshu

Did you have slam as the selected upgrade ability? If so that is why, and we are looking into the interaction of True Nature with these abilities.

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Yes, Slam was the selected ugprade on Rockslinger.