Champs losing ability to attack

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Cydna, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

My Pureblood Plainswalker was no longer able to attack after I hit a Wild Chieftain with Stone Clan while it was being Nexus Auraed by Barb Guardian.

I was able to use Flameburst but not Attack.

2. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

I had same thing with flamemage, could use abilities but not attack. Can't pinpoint what triggered it though.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Nexus Aura may be causing it.

4. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

had same issue, as well with nexus aura

5. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Yup. Lone wolfs been abusing it knowingly.

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

My Ctharia hit a Barb Guardian who used Nexus aura for it and Savage Shieldman and lost it's attack.

Ctharia was the first champ to hit Nexus Aura. After losing my attack Nexus Aura stopped working and Barb Guardian took full damage when I attacked it.

7. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

That was probably Nexus Aura from the Botanists. On my side both flamemages appeared to still have their basic attacks as normal (at the time I didn't know why you didn't use the basic attack).

8. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

I saw the same thing happen in a game to my opponent, his skeez general couldn't attack.
    Also, nexus seems to be only working on the first attack, don't know if its been changed recently but the description is still the same.

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

We are looking into issues with Nexus Aura.

Lushiris and SaintKiwi like this.
  10. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

<3

11. Atherhog

@Sokolov Any luck with this? Kind of sucks to have champs losing their attacks :(

12. Capitulator

Yeah, just happened again. The attack was lost when attacking a 2x2 unit who didn't have the top square within the Aura (it was covered on the right square, I think).

@Atherhog Was that the same as last time? Who did you attack the second time when it worked properly?

13. Atherhog

It happened twice against you.

First time with draktooth rifle on your firk plant-freak - lost ranged attack but kept standard attack
    and second time on the jelly-plant with a standard ranged attack - which I lost

weird stuff!

14. Capitulator

I've got a video of it.

First bug is at 5:00. The second one is at 8:40 but some units took damage so I didn't look at the combat log.

15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

We know what this is but it'll take a bit to fix. In the meantime, ALL Nexus Aura champs are banned from ranked.

16. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Soul Sphere may also cause this. Was just in a game where opposing Grimlic couldn't attack.

Lushiris likes this.