Change for Bliss

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Staxover, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Staxover

Staxover Member

Since someone was sarcastic enough to tempt me, I thought I would make a thread on this one too. Bliss, and all Centaurs, should not be 2x2 but 1x1. There is no way centaurs are the same size as dragons. This is the only change that needs to happen here.

2. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Firk that.

She needs Divine Wellspring, Attack Charged 3, and Spell Charged 3.

Only possible way to make her viable.

3. GIFTbr

GIFTbr Member

to me, you are a alt acc of prami....

Tarathil likes this.
  4. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

[​IMG] Changed. Happy now?

dsjtheman likes this.
  5. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Personally, I don't think creativity makes much sense on her. I'd prefer to see that on a fairy hero (if/when they exist). Also, her healing/empathy/enlightened abilities don't make much sense since she's a 49 hp champion with no defensive abilities and not from Sundered Lands. Instead, I'd like to see a champion that focuses on buffing other units and that synergizes with some of the tactics common to centaur decks, namely rally the herd/knockback/suppressing. Along those lines I might make her passive and give her some combination of invig/drive/cast: carn vines/cast: rally the herd (but only affecting 1 target)/relocate: ally/battlemaster/defender/etc.

6. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

Raikan raises an interesting point, though I'm not sure if he meant it as such. It seems like
    Centaurs are going to become less of a KF only theme in the future. Should Bliss remain a FF Hero?

7. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

I wouldn't mind seeing something that makes her more defensive as she loses health, to make more use of the healing aspect. Like:

Self Preservation - This champion takes 50% less damage from all sources and is unable to attack while below half health.

Obviously remove other aspects of her kit that don't fit rather than sticking this on top of it all :p

But generally, I just mean she is a good concept and it might be better to work out how she can work as she is rather than changing too much.

8. Staxover

Staxover Member

Bliss is the best unit in the game in my mind with creativity, which is such a great spell spam ability. Using her with 2x Carnies and 2x Lashdown makes her perfectly mesh with 2x Bowmages, 2x Skirms, and 2x Privateers equipped with a HOO each. These together with Valkyries would slam the competition.

9. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

I recommend the above pic as inspiration for any potential change to Bliss the Muse.

While the following is my personal favorite evolution (to termination) pic:

upload_2014-4-12_20-44-39.jpeg

I 100% agree that in your mind Bliss is da best. Emphasis on 3 words. Good day.

10. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Bliss just needs minor changes...creativity should reduce CDs by 3 instead of 1, and she needs to add Favor and Adaptive Kthir to base. They should also probably make her range 1-8 and intimidating + elite +arrow eater and perserverance. She is a hero afterall, so she should never be 1 rounded.