Change Warcaller Fiorn

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Staxover, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Staxover

Staxover Member

Hello again DOG devs. I ask for another change for another hero that should be a Hero, who is Fiorn. Basically, no one plays him because he is one rounded too easily, which is too bad because he has a power turn in Heavy Charger. How can a Hero be one rounded? Please remove B1 from his base and B2 from his upgrades and give him Bold as an upgrade. This goes well with his Heavy Charge ability and gives him some stay.

2. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Just give him shielded, majestic rank 2, tough3, resilient, and absorb. That'll make him slightly more playable. And add race beast vashal elf and treefolk so he fits in a couple decks.

3. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

In all seriousness, i do think he deserves a couple ranks of tough. But he is already the hardest hitting Rune in KF. If you unwisely run him into 3 or more champs he deserves to get 1 rounded.

4. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

they could start by giving him a hero equip...

rickyjpen likes this.
  5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

LOL, I gave you a chance with the mena thread... But fiord being unviable!? Hahahaha hahahaha. I don't even....

Elven strategist and fiorn is KF's most under utilized strategy....

dsjtheman likes this.
  6. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

You should make a thread on Bliss!

DarkJello and dsjtheman like this.
  7. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Still, I'd like a hero unit to be a bit more versatile than relying on synergy with one particular other rune. And, even if you pull off a good relocate and charge (10ish movement and attack for 3 ap from fiorn), he's pretty vulnerable after that. I guess I'd like a bit more from a 100 nora sink. But I agree, he's in a much better position than Bliss.

8. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

i think he uses strategist to relocate him back to safety not the other way around.

9. Staxover

Staxover Member

Fiorn is only viable with strategist; but you would not play him alone because you, of all Kthir players, know very well he is not viable too much by himself. He needs a little change to keep him from being one rounded.

10. Staxover

Staxover Member

Don't be silly. but you forgot invulnerable.

11. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I could see it both ways.

12. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

the only thing that steers me from using him is hes a large champ and large champs are such wasted deploys on most maps other than that he just needs a nora drop

13. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

He needs a nora cost decrease.. Past that I would call him good.

14. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Fiorn is fine. There's alot of other stuff that deserves attention over this :|

In theme, he's an absolute bear-mode alpha beast.

dsjtheman likes this.
  15. Malosi

Malosi The King of Potatoes

Just curious, why do we want runes to be amazing on their own? Isn't half the fun of this game coming up with combo's that make several runes shine as a unit. I much prefer building and playing BG's that contain multiple levels of synergy than 15 one champ army's.

When I hear about the big picture overhaul the game is headed I hope more and more champs are "only viable" when combined with a few others.

I haven't played enough recently to comment on Fiorns viability and if he needs changing at all. I'm more commenting on the mind set portrayed here.

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't get why people keep making buff threads when it seems like a lot of stuff is going to get nerfed in the revamp lol.