Charges cap?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gillo, Jul 20, 2014.

1. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

I've heard a lot of people complain about certain charge champions in the game, especially the ones with unleash memories. Would it be an easy fix to simply cap charges on a champion to say 15? Obviously something would need to be done about champs like Aspect of Life, since she has an ability that triggers when she has at least 20 charges. Not sure if any other champs are like that, but it would certainly give more room for creativity when it comes to design. What say the people?

2. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

I think backlash should return. Almost every champ that had it lost it.

3. gillo

I'm just saying it would allow the devs to make more charge based runes, without being afraid of breaking the game.

Edit: And no, it's not just a Keeper issue. Bluefist/Redfist can get out of hand and so can champs with Eradicate etc.

4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

To be fair, a champion with Heal Charged can gain so very many charges from regular play.

5. devrn

devrn I need me some PIE!

It would beneficial to fix those individual/abilities rather then nerfing all charge abilities.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  6. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Unleash Memories is balanced. All the ST players told me so when Keeper was released and i tried to make a thread about it needed a slight tap to make it a little less insane.

7. gillo

How is it nerfing all charge abilities? Nothing costs 15 charges... It would also fix Vex!

8. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

i could see charges nerfs too.... but my main problem stands with unleash memories , also im not sure if VEX has a cap already....but that would make him more bearable too.

9. gillo

Honestly Vex is my main problem, not Keeper...

jeeperz2 likes this.
  10. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

My Aspect of Violence disagrees.

11. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Vex first turn deploy atm is pretty much gg.

12. devrn

devrn I need me some PIE!

That's going back to what I said. I have no problem with vex getting changed, she has been on my hit list for years. It is beyond me while she still remains the way she does. Capping it at 15 like Dmr said would indirectly make other runes suffer.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  13. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Yup fixing them one by one would be a much better idea then nerfing an entire theme. Devine wellspring needs to activate off like 4 charges at the rate vex gets them and have the devine wellspring range to 4 instead of accross the Firking map.