Chat Bar Being Cutoff

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Senshu, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

If you are having trouble seeing your chat bar in the lobby try changing your screen resolution and re-log as a temp fix. We are currently working on a permanent one. Apparently the old default values for screen settings weren't being cleared when the patch was downloaded. For the time being avoid using the Legacy aspect ratio because of this issue.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Thank you senshu, i was just checking if anyone had made a thread.

Leaving a comment to let you know i am experiencing this problem and to 'watch' for any updates.

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Im using widescreen and have the same problem

Leadrz likes this.
  4. Senshu

Are you running in fullscreen? If you are running in fullscreen windowed or windowed just change the it to Windowed, Widescreen, 1600 x 900 hit okay and restart your client then set it to the resolution you want.

5. KingJad

Im running Windowed- Widescreen- 1280 x 720
    Edit: No im not running fullscreen and I don't have the option of choosing 1600 x 900

6. Senshu

What is your actual monitor's resolution that you have set for your video card?

7. KingJad

1366 x 768 on my laptop

8. Senshu

Go into the Pox Nora options and set the resolution to 1366 x 768 and see if that makes a difference. This resolution should be available under the Widescreen options. As a note, this is a very odd resolution because it is 15:10 aspect ratio instead of 16:9 or 16:10.
    When you say you don't have the option of choosing 1600 x 900 do you mean that is not a supported ratio of your graphics card or do you mean you are unable to select it in the Pox Nora settings?

9. KingJad

I'm unable to select it in the Pox Nora settings.

10. Senshu

Is 1600 x 900 not there or is it grayed out? You are able to select other resolutions without problems?

11. KingJad

It is not there at all and yes I can choose the others without problems but some of them make it impossible for me to see champion stats and conditions.

12. KingJad

everything works is fine now I just run it fullscreen windowed-widescreen-automatic(resolution)

13. Senshu

Good to hear you found a setting that works.