Chattering Maw and Haunting Spirit

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by RCons, Dec 21, 2016.

1. RCons

RCons Member

Both champs don t have immortality but it can be summoned every second round. 35 maw and 33 spirit nora cost plus maw has so many useful abilites that uncounterable with most factions. If an enemy play FW zone expanding, player don t neeed nora font to play. This absurdness must stop.

2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Is this actually a bug? I'm confused.

Tweek516 likes this.
  3. RCons

RCons Member

It must be a bug because there is logic in it.

4. SireofSuns

It's not a bug, it's a design. Whether you like the design or not does make it a bug, so I can only assume you're being sarcastic?

Chattering Maw and Haunting Spirit are meant to be like that. They are hyper efficient because their themes and their design goal demands it. They are not overpowered by any means. Annoying certainly, but not op.

5. RCons

RCons Member

Sure hard to kill and keep return like immortallity ofc there is no side effect like shrine dmg. Only for 30-35 nora. Not absurd at all. Sure i must build all my decks for counter that right so logical. "Power unlimited power." Sidious

6. SireofSuns

'sigh'

@kalasle Do you have an opinion on this? Am I dead (hehe) wrong about them being op?
    (also this doesn't belong in Bugs)

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Their low nora cost means that they have a 2 turn cooldown when combined with the FW full faction bonus. If you are seeing them very frequently, that is probably because the opponent runs 2 of them. Not a bug.

SireofSuns likes this.
  8. RCons

RCons Member

I see i am getting trolled here. So much for community. Nonsense talks. GJ

9. RCons

RCons Member

Dispel don t work on ıncorporeal at least answer this porperly.

10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Depends on the source. Ghost is an ability that causes permanent Incorporeal. Dispel does not remove the source (Ghost) so it doesn't get removed. Vaporize and Phase Shift cause a condition that grants Incorporeal. The conditions can be removed. If Dispel is not working with Vaporize and Phase Shift it is a bug.

11. RCons

RCons Member

but it looks like condition. GOD. Found some truew explanation on abilities.

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

It does have a condition but since the Ghost ability is still present the ability just gets "reapplied". With Phase Shift or Vaporize the condition gets removed but can be reapplied if you were to trigger the ability again (Attack the champ in the case of Vaporize).