Cheap Vampyre support

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by MakarovJAC, Sep 7, 2015.

1. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Nightmarish Galoshin/Mummer
    Race: Vamp, Undead
    Class: Wizard
    Size: Small
    Rarity: Rare/Exotic
    Artwork
    : (An arlequin-masked wizard summoning ugly spectres off a heavily wounded vampyre)
    Flavor-Text: These wity peasants used to entertain the noble counts of Old Elsari. Afterlife taught them new tricks and plays to please their masters.
    Nora Cost: 66

Champion Stats
    DAM:
    8, SPD: 6, RNG: 3-5, DEF: 0, HP: 40

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Psychic
    Boon of the Undead, Unique
    Danse Macabre (Passive. Whenever a Vampyre championĀ“s health point falls below 0 within 7 spaces from this champion, the closest opposing champion to it becomes Frightened for 2 turns)

Upgrade Ability Set #1
    Bleed (Base)
    Souldrinker
    Life Siphon

Upgrade Ability Set #2
    Blood Magic
    Desecrate Zone 3 (Base)

Distract

It's basically a support which allows Vampyres to take more advantage of using Blood Crest and Perseverance. It also can cause status effects to avoid nasty Hex and other abbilities from being casted on weakened vamps. Or simple get left behind and protect Blood Crest from AoE effects which destroy relics.

chickenpox2 and themacca like this.
  2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

For a support you could make a blood champ, thats purpose is to drop bloodballs or something.
    (idk)

3. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Watch me!

New vampyre-related abbilities:

Blood Burn: (3 AP, 5 CD: All bloodied champions within 12 spaces becomes Charred 4)
    Blood Sores: (3 AP, 5 CD: All bloodied champions within 12 spaces becomes Eviscerated 4)

Blood Bomb: (3 AP, 3 CD, 2 AoE: Champions within the affected area become bloodied for 2 turns. Bloodied Champions within the affected area looses 8 HP)

Crimsom Mist: AoE 4, Non-demon and non-vampyre champions within the affected area become Deseased 2, Eviscerated 2, and a bloodball worth 10 hp is placed adjacent to each affected champion.

Charged Crest: (4 CD: Spend 10 charges and summon a Bloodcrest with 9 life on a space adjacent to this champion) - Death Charged champion of Course!