CIA says Russia influenced US election to help Trump win

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sokolov, Dec 10, 2016.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Didn't think i'd have to do all the work lol, now look up how many people have been prosecuted for being illegal immigrants and voting under this new bill also note Obama's nice little speech in the video below . California has been voting democrat for years because California has the most illegals out of any state in the United States and it goes up every year.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

Can't be anymore cut and dry than this man.

Also a pretty big factor is democrats not pushing for voter id laws ever, which is pretty self explanatory as to why they wouldn't want such laws passed. Whether you agree or not is entirely up to you, I can only point you in the right direction and let you figure it out for yourself from there.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Oh god

This is like that CNN interview where those nutjobs tried to convince the anchor there was a big scale voter fraud that let millions of illegals vote

honestly tho

3. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Many huge cities in America openly flaunt federal law in relation to illegal immigration. "Sanctuary cities" against moral immigration laws = more voters for big gvt Rs and Ds. Many billions of dollars in direct gvt goodies are doled out to illegals each year. But these same cities would never ever never dare break federal election law. Right?

Illegals, of course, already push elections in Dems favor even if none of them ever vote. But, as is obvious, some of them do vote. We have no way to know how many, but brave journalists have shown us over and over and over that it is beyond easy to pretend you are a different person and vote in her/his name.

Illegal Immigrants Could Elect Hillary

How noncitizens decrease Republican chances of winning the White House next year.

By Paul Goldman and Mark J. Rozell

October 03, 2015

llegal immigrants—along with other noncitizens without the right to vote—may pick the 2016 presidential winner. Thanks to the unique math undergirding the Electoral College, the mere presence of 11-12 million illegal immigrants and other noncitizens here legally may enable them to swing the election from Republicans to Democrats.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/illegal-immigrants-could-elect-hillary-clinton-213216

Well I'll be daRned!!

4. super71

Look at the page before, look at the bill that was passed. This is the problem with you man, you complain about jello in other threads about facts and denying them. The previous page has a bill allowing illegals to vote in California, then I continue to post a video showing that Obama supported it and encouraged illegals to vote as they would get in no real trouble.

If their was no voter fraud why are Democrats fearful of voter ID restrictions ? By all means do the research yourself, you will find that the bill passed October last year which put it in perfect time to allow illegals to vote in this years election.

Honestly though do your homework and research before starting in with your elitist mentality on topics your not well educated about.

Also have you ever voted in the United States, have you ever physically gone to vote in the United States ? If not then you wouldn't really understand how simple it is to vote as an illegal even if the bill wasn't passed in California, illegals still find ways to vote.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    DarkJello likes this.
  5. super71

Well I know it's true obviously as I live in America and have seen it first hand, I also gave dagda and pyro the bill that passed allowing illegals to vote and showed them the loophole, and then showed them a video of Obama telling illegals to go vote lol. You can only point people in the right direction and stick their face in it, they have to figure it out themselves though.

DarkJello likes this.
  6. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I have to say this doesn't really track with me. Along with California, Texas and Florida also tend to have particularly high numbers of illegal immigrants residing in their State. Texas has almost always been Red and Florida is a swing state (and went Red in this latest election). While it's possible that the "Red" blooded Americans in those states simply counter-act unlawful voting (along with perhaps tighter registration and more Republican favored districting)... accepting that possibility means accepting the possibility that California is just that Blue regardless of whether or not there is an unlawful voter participation.

I had heard that some Federal or respected media outlets had estimated as much as 5 million unlawful votes in prior elections, including illegal migrants having been registered as well as legal migrants that are still only non-citizens. However, I haven't found that statistic in the short time I've spent looking, will continue to.

In the mean time, it is a fact that around 4.7 million voter registrations are flat out wrong or for people whom were deceased. Of those 2.5-ish Million had the same person being registered to vote in multiple states.

So the issue of registration fraud is real, and it stands to reason that any portion of that being illegal immigrants are far, far more likely to vote for Clinton rather than Trump in the past election...

But it's also true that merely being registered doesn't mean they voted, or do we know the precise breakdown... while early recount results suggest that voter fraud and miscounts in relevant states favored Clinton, that does not mean it is exemplary of all voter fraud/miscounts.

So for now it may be more prudent to discuss whether Russia's apparent hacking of the DNC (and RNC) is related to the Wikileaks releases, whether or not it was intended to unduly effect the election in any particular manner, and whether or not that was effective.

Also, what was actually in the DNC and Podesta E-Mails, and if the content is accurate, what implications they might have had regarding attempts to unduly influence the election...

On a slightly related note, I'm curious what the contents of the emails on whats-his-face-the-underage-girl-creeper whose name I forget actually were, as it was alleged by both parts of the FBI (though not it's head) and the NYPD that there were potential implications of Podesta and possibly the Clintons in them... but perhaps that's another thread topic, and certainly for another time when the full facts might be better known to the public.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    DarkJello likes this.
  7. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

it could also be that in texas and florida there are better jobs than crop picker available so that the illegals actually have some money worth protecting. everyone votes their wallet (except for lesbians with a Hillary crush).

8. super71

Honestly whether the Russians hacked the election or not doesn't matter much to me at this point, all they did was expose everything wrong with Hilary as a presidential candidate. If the Russian hackers had endangered anyone I might feel differently, but the media constantly pushing that everything is the Russian's fault is silly. Hilary lost because she was a dirty candidate and was exposed in the worst way, most people already knew she was crooked and the leaks kind of just confirmed what we already knew. Between her and Bill they have a trail of bodies that makes Jason from the old friday the 13th movies look like a puppy. Without the Russian hacks we also wouldn't have known about the connection between Podesta and Hilary.

As for Podesta, i'd rather not talk on that as they seem connected to a lot of disgusting behavior and I don't know how many people on these forums follow that sorta stuff. I'm guessing your talking about Jeffrey Epstein's private island ? Sadly i've read a lot of stuff lately about are higher ups connected to underage sex rings so i'm not sure which one you mean.

As for the voting I just wanted to show @BurnPyro @Dagda that illegally voting is not only possible but easier than one might think, and the law passed in California only made it that much easier.

DarkJello likes this.
  9. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

DarkJello likes this.
  10. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Anthony Weiner. [mic drop]

(And yes, that really is his surname).

11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

3 would be too much though. Gotta watch that sodium!

NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

NAh that would be CLueless

13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I am pretty curious as to what Trump(and his supporters)'s reaction would be if it had come where the CIA was accusing Saudi Arabia tried to help Clinton win the election. I suspect they wouldn't be so dismissive of the allegations.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    jeeperz2 likes this.
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

dunno, it's just cherrypicking 2.0

the right has always been super afraid of communism and russia and they'll tell you every day, but if russia and trump are friends that's good cause war is bad

oh look oil in iraq

st3ck likes this.
  15. super71

Except Saudi Arabia did try to help Clinton win the election unless you guys think that hundreds of millions isn't helping ? The problem is that democrats don't give two ****s about that because it doesn't fit the agenda, I'm all for taking a tough on Russia stance when we have any information backing up our baseless claims.

It's gotten to the point now where the news is gonna start saying, it was Russia that ate the last doughnut I know it.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    st3ck, jeeperz2 and DarkJello like this.
  16. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

If you can reason in your mind that it's acceptable for a foreign nation to commit cyber attacks against us you probably aren't as patriotic as you thought you were. You can be upset about what the leak reveals but if you aren't attacking Russia as harshly as you are the DNC you're a traitor.

st3ck and BurnPyro like this.
  17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Assuming the Russian gov't was behind the "attack", of course.

super71 and DarkJello like this.
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Assuming Hillary ffrom Saudi govt

19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah, except there's actually a paper trail for Hillary's donations directly from top Saudi officials, whereas there's really shaky evidence that Russia was even involved at all, much less the Kremlin.

super71, Saandro and DarkJello like this.
  20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Falsified evidence by right wing propaganda

SPiEkY likes this.