Clamp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ifem21, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

So, there is a way to "escape" from clamp? It can be cleansed, right? Also, relocate effects work on it. What more? Cause I think some bug is hsppen with the ability.

Morfeas likes this.
  2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

clamp doesnt reactivate if the unit is already clamped. so if you attack a unit it gets clamped for 3 turns and then it will be clamped for 1 turn next turn so when you attack again it wont reactivate clamp and the unit will be free to move next turn

3. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

this seems like a bug.

If the champ with clamp get disengaged in any way you are free to go. (paralyzed, stunned, you name it)

4. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Unless you disengage and re-engage then attack again right?

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Not tested that but i assume so

6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Clamp is one of the neater abilities in pox but it really doesn't even need to exist, constriction and a few others do almost the same thing. I also encountered a similar bug with bounce like a month ago where i was bounced past an enemy unit and got re engaged somehow.

7. Ifem21

My situation was: My Murk Dragon attacked the Firk Prophet, she got clamped. The next turn she moved without problem, she was not cleansed.

8. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Did they become disengaged? Through a charm, paralyze, etc?

9. Ifem21

Nothing, she just walked away and then attacked me. This happens again today with Swampguardcrush, trying to clamp but can't doing it.

10. Ifem21

Hum... So Clamp IS bugged. Good to know. @Sokolov this can get fix easily?

11. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I saw champs move away from my clamping demonic sandclaw (1x1) in pve several times. (death harvester was attacked, the sandclaw was flying too with horrific mutation at the time)

12. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

13. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Why are 2x2s still so stupid and broken? There are a ton of interactions that are buggy or just dont work due to 2x2s being classed as 1 space instead of the 4. I had a Sentinel in range of a 2x2 3 of the 4 spaces were in range but the 1 space that wasnt was apparently where the 2x2 was because Sentinel did not trigger and firked my turn up. This is an issue that needs addressing and fixing imho, 2x2s break Bane Shift.