Cleaning up the Rune Checklist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xuvali, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hi,

There are a couple of things I've noticed within the rune checklist that i feel are both pointless to have and secondly irritating as hell for a collector.

The things I've noticed(If there is something else that i have missed please let me know);

There is a Second Ethereal Hammer that does not have a space in it and I have been unable to identify a way to obtain it; EtherealHammer

There are also a number of IS/UD Runes with a * at the end - i have been told these were from free Battlegroups that were obtainable via Single Player - These appears to be untradeable and unobtainable anymore - In additiona some can be bought in the rune forge but not all of them; (some examples)Bok Mistress*,Barbarian Bolt*,Blink*

Make the Race/Class Lists consistent with each other in all areas - manager, forge, checklist, client

Twisted Fireoak is falsely accusing Faxtar of illustrating it!

Now as a collector who has 2x Common/Uncommon/Rare and is working towards 2xSP these particular entries in the rune checklist irritate me - i know i could ignore it but i hate seeing the gaps!

Is it possible to have these things tidied up - either making them obtainable via the forge or combining them with their none * counterparts.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    Morfeas and SPiEkY like this.
  2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Actually all the * runes have a chance of being bought in packs.

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I would like to see this as well, having those * gaps in my UD collection kills me.

HannibalFee likes this.
  4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Are the * runes not the untradable runes from the free decks?

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I was going to trade you a Bane Blast* and a Macadamize* but I guess they're not able to be posted on the trader. That frustrates me more than them being in the rune checklist. I'd rather not get untradable stuff in a pack.

6. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Yeah this is what every single rune looks like in the manager to me.... i can't see the abilities. I can look at the upgrade options but I can not see what other abilities the units have and what the abilities do. THis is on my work computer. We have Internet Explorer on my work computers, so that might explain it..... but yeah. So when I'm at work and people post about champs (primarily ones I dont have since i can see abilities fine in the rune manager), I often can't contribute because I don't know all of the champs' abilities

Attached Files:

• AnOC.png
      AnOC.png
      File size:
      478.5 KB
      Views:
  7. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

What version of Internet Explorer?

8. PurpleTop

9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I don't have a machine with IE8 to test with, sorry.

10. PurpleTop

It's ok... not like I'm playing at work. It would just be nice to look at some of the runes in the checklist for theorycrafting purposes and to participate in some threads.

I also can't edit my BG's at work, so I have a notebook where I make my BG's and then I create them when i am home. I can however change the upgrades on my active champs, which is weird

SaintKiwi likes this.
  11. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

also the race/class pull down lists in the forge/rune manager are not consistent between the website and the client. some lists are alphabetized, some not. some have a scroll bar on the side, some don't.

12. PurpleTop

And yeah im sure the checklist issues I have are just there because I have an outdated system/browser. Hell, I can't even see my own signature aside from the dragons. You can all see it tho right?

13. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Omg I can actually get the * runes.

But yes, checklist is definitely a work in progress, seeing upgrades was needed, and there is still some ways to go.

14. Xuvali

Why would we want untradeable runes in packs?

15. Xuvali

Do share how for us haters of gaps

16. Faxtar

Faxtar New Member

Twisted Fireoak is listed as being illustrated by "Faxtar"
    It was not illustrated by "Faxtar"
    Source: Am "Faxtar"

PurpleTop and Xuvali like this.
  17. Xuvali

Added, nothing like false accusation! haha