Coalitions bugs Collection

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by AmmonReros, May 12, 2015.

1. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

So I just read through Elsari Culler and she has an ability that is called Vitality: Creation.
    "The first turn each turn a summoned unit comes into play, this champion gains +2 MAX HP"
    should be time.

St.Semmir's Brew
    "St. Semmir's Men are a secretive sect who opposes the increasing radicalization of mainstream Ironfist culture. They are particularly against the Northern Cross Templars' heavy handed ways, tho do admit there's validity to the groups' goals."
    slang, right? should be though.
    Also it makes no sense that Dwarven Beermaiden comes into play equipped with it.

Northern Cross Obelisk
    "The Northern Cross Templars have gained serious ground in recent decades, consolidating power over a large portion of the country-side. The Inquisition remains in control over most of the more heavily populated areas."
    could just cut that word. Doesnt make it sound more serious. Seriously.

Onyx Wing
    "Some Griffins are born with one wing or otherwise in capable of flight - a telltale sign of this affliction are the blackened feathers. This deficiency has led to these griffins developing enhanced mental abilities."
    incapable is one word. Also as a sidenote the reasoning behind them developing "mental" abilities is kinda you know... farfetched. if they were mental as to liking cliffdiving I'd dig it tho.

Naturalize
    Area Effect 5
    really? 5 ?

Lonx Faciliator
    "There are fighters, and there are those who provide to support to them. Uncommonly, there are those who seek to do a bit of both."
    either or to needs to be added.

Frostwing Hunter
    "Dark clouds, bringing sleet and ice. Harsh winds, biting at your heels. Frostwings, ruling the skies."
    it may be me but I cant make sense out of this. Maybe if it had proper punctuation or if it were like a poem which I think it is supposed to be:
    "Dark clouds, bringing sleet and ice
    Harsh winds, biting at your heels
    Frostwings, ruling the skies"

Sheoul Monstrosity
    "Sheoul Monstrosity are as much beast as they are demon, created by the Nefari to lead raids on villages and outlaying farms."
    should be monstrosities

will be editing and adding more as I see it.

Feel free to post the typo or actual bug that you found!

Last edited: May 12, 2015