Collosal and Devour Whole on 2 SP champs.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

This is blatantly OP as much as I like the idea. I think goliath fesh keeping colossal is thematic, but the ancient slag could lose it. One sp champ with these 2 abilities costing 89 nora is alright, but two is just way op. Please don't ruin one of the only runnable champs over 80 nora.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  2. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

? Neither of them are really going to be run in the current meta of cheap spammable champs. I guess ancient slag will be run in theme, but he isnt exceptional by any means

allyorbase and IMAGIRL like this.
  3. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

It's way too hard to pull off a swallow with the Ancient Slag -- especially outside of the Slag theme (and you would never run Goliath Fesh in a Slag theme). So, you're either running G-Feshies, Ancient Slags, or neither. At the end of the day, SP isn't better for it -- certainly not OP. You'd be much better off just spamming cheap, decent units and overwhelming the opponent. That's what SP is about, anyway.

As an aside: OP-ness now officially translates to popularity. Observe some games and notice that everyone is playing KF or a split with KF. It's not a coincidence. SP? Crickets. Voil are okay and a little broken with Protect: Voil on Voil Guards, and Moga were only great when they were broken before the most recent patch... at any rate, SP is a barren wasteland. Kinda thematic, I guess.

4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Welcome to ST, where you either play Frost Amp or another faction.

Ballballer likes this.