Combos?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Goatmanji, Oct 18, 2014.

1. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

Chocolate and Peanut Butter.

I laughed hard when I first saw Spider on a leash (Kzlik and barbed wire leash).

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  2. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Thats been around forever and is a staple of a skelly deck......congrats

SaintKiwi and Skeezick like this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Im not blaming you mate.

Its just a really poor choice for a contest winner. Everyone was running it at some point and its a painfully obvious one.

Skeezick and jeeperz2 like this.
  4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yep. Its not a criticism of yours or anything, but that combo isn't anything new or groundbreaking

Skeezick likes this.
  5. Zero

Zero Active Member

I figured that it was common considering it's so obvious to combine. I can't complain though as it was the OP's decision and he liked that one most. Thanks for not jumping on me for posting a common combo.

6. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

@Goatmanji
    His prizes, his decisions. I hate when people go mad and start telling how low you IQ is just because they don't think the way you do.

Clueless likes this.
  7. Zero

Zero Active Member

That basically, the card I got was super cheap on Poxbox and you could trade 1 rare to get him. I also have a thing coming out tomorrow to hopefully please the large mob.

Lauremoon likes this.
  8. Goatmanji

Goatmanji I need me some PIE!

How long a combo has been around makes no difference. I won't apologize for my decision, even if some believe it was a bad one. It stated clearly in the rules that winners would be chosen at my discretion. Both winners seemed legitimately happy to win their runes, and honestly this giveaway was for those that would appreciate it, even if they weren't Limited or 150k's. So Jazzman and Zero, thank you.

Interesting that players that have been around forever seem to have the most beef with my decision on who to award the Cleverness prize to. Just because you've been here forever, not everyone has. Besides, I've come to expect useless troll comments from those that posted useless troll comments here. They are (mostly) the same that post useless troll comments all over these forums. Go on, keep whining about low population and then bashing newer players who haven't been playing Pox for 7 years. See how quickly the playerbase, or at least the activity on these forums, increases.

Clueless likes this.
  9. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

I have beef with you!
    Goat beef!

...do goats have beef?

10. Puppetchan

Puppetchan Member

Best combo in game is falconer turn 1, Bliss the Muse turn 2.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Another guy who dismisses people who disagree with him as trolls. It makes you look stupid and inadequate of formulating an actual reply.

Sure it's your choice, but that doesn't take away that doing what people have been doing for years merits a cleverness prize. It makes you look silly.

Skeezick likes this.
  12. mortal ix

mortal ix I need me some PIE!

Poisoned globule + distract + choking stench + poison charge + poison vulnerability. They can no longer toss and the damage is guaranteed. Very often enough to kill.

13. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Sadly takes forever and cleanse ruins it.

Did I mention FS still has no cleanse? ...

jeeperz2 likes this.
  14. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

o well lets share few of my tricks out of my sleeves and then there is this in, split rockforger + Cloak of skulls , the new monkey khowng monkey multy attack with reaper blade don't abuse it before i play them guys lol *sad he have few time nowadays*

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Liar.

16. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

Finlord's Neophyte

17. Goatmanji

Goatmanji I need me some PIE!

No dismissal, nor disagreement. I just call a spade a spade. Burn, have you EVER posted anything positive on these forums? (honest question)

mortal ix likes this.
  18. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Actually, yes.

19. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

1) To answer in his place, yes he has.

2) What many people on this forum don't seem to get through their skulls is that someone can be both abrasive/unpleasant to deal with AND right about what they say, at least most of the time (sorry, this one isn't solely directed at you).

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You and many others seen to resort to the word troll when someone disagrees with them or has an opinion that is different than their own. Again, you need to understand what a troll is first.

Old burnpyro is many things, but not a troll. I do not spend my time trying to provoke others for my own amusement. I have a specific goal in front of me. One which you and others can't seem to phantom because you don't believe in my methods. I don't expect you to share my ideas, but at least stop being so narrow minded. I do not enjoy repeating myself for the benefit of the ignorant.