Comebacker needs some advice

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Slowhand, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Slowhand

Slowhand New Member

Howdy,

I briefly played PN almost 3 years ago and decided to give it another shot. Good thing is that I am really enjoying the game so far, bad thing is that I almost forgot everything about it and am completely lost with the high amount of runes that are available ;)

Atm I own 212 runes (121/64/9/18) and the UD Avatar.
    I have the Burning Tree, Wrath and Protectorate Starter Decks - are any of these still good, used, recommended .. ?

As I own 78 (52/15/4/17) UD runes and the avatar they are my faction of choice and I am not really able to make any good deck with the other factions at that point ...

I have almost 40k gold and not sure what to do with it. Core Set Box or Extended Set box or get the Balefire Set to pimp my UD faction (moneywaster?) ?

Is there a price list for trading somewhere or would you recommend to melt my spare runes in the forge instead of trading?

Oh, and which faction other than UD is most sexy? I never said I only wanted to play UD :)

So much for now, thanks.

2. AKHolic

AKHolic The King of Potatoes

Where should I make my trades:
    If you want to make trades I suggest going onto poxbox and if you want to find out about a rune such as which champions have the ability teleport then I suggest checking out poxbase

Why should I make my trades there:
    You should make your trades there because the poxnora trader is hardly used and most people are trading sharks looking for tons of profit so I'd advise you to stay away from bazaar for now until you get a acceptable amount of understanding about rune rarity and the trading values which can be found out once again at poxbox

What faction should I play:
    You are currently playing UD, I've never pretty much played UD so can't help you out on what to run and stuff. My understanding would be KF and SP in which I advise you on playing as they are both fun to play! For KF I suggest you try out elfs and for SP try out Moga.

Should I forge my runes:
    Me myself I tend not to forge or break runes down unless I have many copies of the rune, unless you have a lot of copies of a rune then I suggest not forging it.

I hope I helped oh and welcome back :)

3. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

4. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Stay with UD and run a Fire Amp build. Fire Amp builds are easy to run and work with. Here is one that works well. http://poxbase.com/deck/C4=C6-C8dcdIc60ct-Ca8C5uc5=C1psys4@S2lsDS2zr3qr3TrAr20e1JE2K

Have fun.