Coming back, everything is so different

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Mercer Skye, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

I'd have to get reinvited to do so, unless it's disbanded. Currently residing in what appears (To me, at least) a very deserted Noob World Order.

2. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

Nyghtfox is the only SA'er that i have seen actively playing

3. Mercer Skye

Perhaps we should aim for a SA spin off? Consolidate FW in one cohesive unit, those of us that are left? Bear in mind, with my work schedule, I am probably the least capable of running anything right now.

Need a cool name though. Serkan's Army just feels like piggy backing off the lore (Which is fine, but boring). Army of Darkness? Good guy, Bad Guy, doesn't matter, I'm the guy with the gun.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

SR - Serkan Reborn

5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

stop being a butthead Cydna

6. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

You have been back for a month and I hadn't noticed? D:
    What kind of darkness have you been shrouding yourself in?

7. Mercer Skye

I've spent my time on hiatus with monks in the Himalayas practicing the ancient art of Lurking :cool:

soulmilk likes this.
  8. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

So what do you need help with? Anything in particular?

9. Mercer Skye

Was just looking to get pointed at what are considered some of the staples now in FW. Been observing a lot and messing around in single player to see what kind of things work with each other again, I think I have a grasp on where the efficiency line is drawn, but there might be some underdogs from the past that I'm still not realizing are good now (Corpse Collection, for example)