Coming back

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by attio26, May 8, 2014.

1. attio26

attio26 Lord of FS

Hey guys, I'm not sure how many of my old friends still play but I'm coming back to give this revamp a go. Just wanted to introduce myself to those who don't know me anyhow.. Hope to play a few of you!

How's the FS meta doing at the minute?
    Was the most recent expansion significant to us?

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

FS atm is mostly nora drain first turn shenangians and knockback through poison clouds (augur and salaman trapper)
    Pretty cheap and accessible through poxbox.net :)

3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yo man. FS is kind of fine, either goodstuff meta or boghoppers; boghoppers is a bit weaker, but much cheaper, with darkmarsh furies as the mainstay.

4. attio26

attio26 Lord of FS

First turn nora drain, how boring. I'll run meta till I get bored and come up with something new. Thanks for replying guys.

Also, how do i get nora shards? Can you not use gold to 'buy' runes anymore?

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

You can use gold to buy boxes, and in the new option under rune checklist named rune forge you can turn all your runes save for legendaries and LE's into shards, which you can reforge into other runes. The ratio is about 1:5, and poxbox is always a better deal. The wonderful thing it did, though, was capping the exchange rate of exotics

6. attio26

attio26 Lord of FS

ah nice thanks for the info dude

7. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

ptjimbo likes this.
  8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

beasts whEre