Command:Heal (enlightened) + Revel in Misery work?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mister Tuggles, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

So I have been playing around with some split faction decks after the Ronin release.

Came across an idea of using a paladin commander with command:heal. Premise would be using it on witches around him to give them enlightened so that revel in misery would proc with +6 heal. Does anyone know if this works with revel in misery. Now, I know that enlightened works on things like regen, and mass heals. Just haven't had a chance to give it a try yet.

Thanks in advance for the info.

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

It should work and if not, it's a reportable bug. Go for it!

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

This would be really cool ran with foul rite if barbarians were still humans, sadly they aren't but still a cool bg idea i like it.

4. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

Most Paladins = humans :) or at least the ones I run.

And it does not work. I tried it earlier today. Used command:heal and it did not trigger enlightened on ANY of the champs around him. It was also not removed from his toolbar/was able to be cast again after the first.

Edit: Tossed this up on the bugs section. Senshu commented, but did not say anything about if command:heal's enlightened was supposed to trigger with revel in misery. I responded asking, but still no response yet. Hopefully it does, and I can start building a deck around it with all the other neat tricks/skills/spells the synergy will bring.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015