Command:heal + Revel in Misery = not working.

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Mister Tuggles, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov

I have been attempting to run some oddball BG's with witches and paladins. Used a Paladin Commander with the skill Command:Heal. Brought my witches close, used the skill, and boom, nothing. The skill went on cooldown/did not remove itself like it is supposed to, and NONE of the units around the Commander/in his spell area got enlightened. I thought this was just a fluke so I attempted to do it again. BAM, nothing happened, skill stayed on him, no one got enlightened.

I am assuming this is a bug, and not working as intended. If Enlightened can trigger on Regen, it better damn well trigger on revel in misery.

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Good find, Actually Command: Heal is working properly it is just the effects are not visible on the affected champions.

3. Mister Tuggles

So it isn't intended to work with revel in misery? They still are usually getting only the minimum, 3hp heal, even after the command heal is used.

edit: From what I've seen from some more testing, enlightened isn't being applied with revel in misery. Fix please :)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  4. Senshu

Just took a look and revel in misery and regeneration are both triggering the extra 6 healing on champions that have enlightened from Command: Heal. Because you can't see who still has enlightened from Command: Heal makes it difficult to tell if they are still or ever were affected by Command: Heal.

5. Mister Tuggles

Will try it again in skirmish, but I've had witches on all sides of the commander after using the skill, and it didn't trigger on any of them. The skill doesn't show up, and the extra 6 health isn't added when revel is triggered.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  6. Senshu

That is odd because even trying it on live when the champions had the hidden enlightened and revel triggered they were getting the extra 6.