Community suggestions to UD runes that missed the mark!

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by theKraken, Jun 27, 2014.

1. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

Vothsair Ireguard. What a Firking joke.

Remove the Rend upgrade tree and change it to something like Axe Throw/Cleave/Rend 2. I'd rather he have Multi 1 base and then another upgrade line with Fury/X/X in there. And get that cost under control. It's preposterous.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    SPiEkY likes this.
  2. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

It's better than a lot of heroes that cost more. It's one of the few 7 speeds that stayed 7 speed, has 1-2 range and fury, and starts out with 17 damage in FF. On top of this, it's immune to range. If all of that isn't worth 100 nora, I'm not sure what is.

3. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

Maybe in a meta that isn't dominated by hyper-efficient 50-60 nora champs. Also, he's no less difficult to handle than he ever was. There's a reason people never ran him when he was 84 nora, and that was before he was significantly outperformed by runes half his cost. Tweak what they need to tweek, but get him back to a midrange beater.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  4. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

The way I see it, he's just situational. He's a strong, scaling unit that counters range. Still, I can hardly attest to the meta or what everybody runs/what nobody runs, his nora cost just seems like a way of making him more niche, and requiring somebody to have a specific purpose in mind before including him, rather than "This champion is the best, so it's an auto include".