Competitive Stitched

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Netherzen, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Has anyone been having any success with them in ranked?
    Any tips or advice?
    @badgerale

This is what i am currently using:
    stitched.JPG

OriginalG1 likes this.
  2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

upload_2015-10-25_20-11-59.png
    This is mine. i find i have to much magic damage, and to many range units. Still plays really well. Suppressor is a staple to me, dude is really good because killing the relic often takes priority over killing him. Really strange you are not using librarian though, nora hex is cool plus he has detection and shatter. I am only using one Tyrant because i only have one, this bg could use another meat shield. I would say reapers blade is a must. Weird neither of us is using unholy tomb, lol. (Stitched were indirectly nerfed with that opponent change) I use on Stitched Magician just because i have always liked him. Setback is for lolz as well.

Netherzen likes this.
  3. Netherzen

I have enough ranged magic attackers,nora hex doesnt really look that attractive to me.Detection is solved by dreameaters with jab and dreameating.
    Shatter would be useful but cant have everything.

I would say the same about soulreave.I used to run two.Its a problem solver just like the blade.

Its a great rune but stitched have mostly expensive champions and i feel i cant afford a tempo hit.The more stitched on board,the better.

Its a cool trick but its useless.Just a waste of space/nora.

4. OriginalG1

i know. people rag on me for using setback. i love the rage quites though.

I use setback when: someone transfigures, I smell a power turn coming on & i feel lucky, or just when I have nora to burn after pwning & at least 15 runes have been revealed.

Arise always gets me. I want to run two, but when i do run two, i never use it. When i use 1x Arise i wish i had two because the set up comes up like four times. para-pox-a-dox

5. Netherzen

Oh wow,thats the exact same reason i run 2.

6. OriginalG1

when i use 2x arise people usually don't kill my stitched. they know...

7. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

I think Setback is better than people may think

OriginalG1 likes this.
  8. Moonstone3

Moonstone3 The King of Potatoes

Unleash the Tyrants! then kill them off with maddening echoes and arise, that's what I always say, but if you don't run 2 maddening echoes just go for the 1 arise, and you cant run 1 without the 2 maddening echoes so.. yup

this is my bg, im pretty proud of it

nvm I cant upload my bg, how do you guys put bg's here without poxbase

9. OriginalG1

screen shot, copy and paste after cropping it in paint. snip tool with copy and paste works as well.

10. Moonstone3

11. OriginalG1

i like it, Masochism is a good idea for stitch, if the the stitched champ is killed by Masochism, do they drop a remain?

running stealth relics like bone trap is good in stitched bg's using disintegrate. Bone trap is just an awesome relic in general, but having a unseen relic that could turn into a dream eater at any time is cool.

12. Moonstone3

sounds like a plan, and yes it does drop remains, its pretty good to use on a blackguard or on a stitch from a safe line of fire that way the remains are secured, I only regret not having unholy tomb since stitched play defensive, it really helped me a lot

OriginalG1 likes this.
  13. OriginalG1

That is really good know, i will defiantly move things around to get at least one Masochism in, temped to try it 2x really.

I need to get the second Tyrant!

14. OriginalG1

the lack of stitched Suppressor is disturbing, come on guys, i have never regretted running him 2x. Suppressor is a support, debilitating champ with weary and suppression as up grades. Debilitating support champs is kinda what stitched are about (definitely a sub theme). Plus he is a waking mason spire that can rock reapers blade if necessary, what is not to like?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
    Tweek516 likes this.
  15. Moonstone3

well he is cheap, aight ill run him.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  16. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Sem título.jpg

The most FW Stitched BG ever, sugestions?

Leadrz likes this.
  17. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Maso and Monolith are both really good. Maso especially works wonderfully, because it allows you to divert damage onto a safe back-line champion and then pick up a recon.

18. Moonstone3

the concealer isn't necessary anymore ever since it lost teleport