Compilation Guide!

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Zero, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Zero

Zero Active Member

Just made a video containing 8 other videos that I feel are very useful to new players. You can simply follow the links in the description below or watch the video if you have the time. People recommended it and I happened to find some good content.

Gnomes and Anima26 like this.
  2. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Mate, you have an awesome voice! Also you totally remind me of some other YouTuber with that voice, don't remember the name though...

3. Zero

Zero Active Member

Thanks for that, I've gotten the same responses a few times before. I personally don't like it when I stumble and sound "slow" though.

4. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Don't worry, probably only you and some beings with superb hearing will notice that.

5. Zero

Zero Active Member

I was actually really not into my voice when I began YouTube. It was at the point of just uploading videos without hearing it first. I learned to edit and forced myself to fix the stuff so it would work better. I guess I'm not that crazy any more but it's still there.

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Stickied.

7. Zero

Zero Active Member

Thanks, means a lot to me. I'll add more compilations once the Steam version comes out and more people do tutorials. Might even look for specific faction tutorials, would be an awesome catalog.

8. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Keep up the good work man. +1

9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Sticky removed, as video is broken. Please update.