Concerning Vashal

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Molosse, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

As many of you who know me, I play Vashal as one of, if not my main BG and from this it pains me to say that they may be a tad OTT.

I came to this conclusion by applying the "How Badly Can I Firk Up" Theorem which, to summarize, is me testing at putting myself into a horrendously bad situation and then seeing if I can retrieve it. Vashal seem to time and time again not give a hell about what situation I throw them into they can walk out of it smiling and chittering away with their cute beaver/porcupine teeth.

I could be way off picture here but does anyone else feel that Vashal are just well too forgiving of mistakes?

2. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Haven't they always been super good? I joined the game when Caverunner was pissing people off, but I've been told Vashals were ridiculously OP on release and are still extremely meta.
    I'm a noob, but imo they're really efficient. The champs themselves are really good, add hp/dmg boosts, scramble, nora shield, and that one spell that gives tough and regen and they're pretty sexy.

So yea, I guess they are a little over the top.

3. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Over the top? I mean.. they're good. Meta KF is better. Beasts have always been good.

dsjtheman likes this.
  4. BloodAshes

BloodAshes The King of Potatoes

Are you trying to say they need a nerf? :eek:o_O

5. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

this

6. oxavier

oxavier New Member

Nerf? LOL really no!
    For me, the vashals are already nerfed, at the moment aren't they all have the ability Seal Of Vashal, and the Woodland Jester are not considered a Vashal, only a beast. They do not have a Hero with a deep-ass skill, and who are really fragile, dangerous, however fragile. I use them with my main BG, and do not have a wide variety of runes, are always the same :/.
    And the bonus race? where's? Nora Shield and 3 Hp for every champ? OK really good, but if everyone does not have it, where this advantage? : p

7. Molosse

As to whether i'm saying they need a nerf I'm simply applying my experience with them and, as I said up above, looked at the situations when I really should of ****ed up royally only to have the Vashal save the day. Beyond that if people disagree? Fair enough :).

As too Vashal being fragile, all I can say mate is that: Yes. Individually (Minus Cavalier) Vashal are preeettty damn fragile, when taken together you have Def 5, Tough 3, Regen 3 +18Hp Rats of tanky murder.

Anyway just my two pence.

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

Is that your going rate?

9. TheNidhogg

I know, twice ur mum's rate!!! Expensive.

Rekt.

dsjtheman and BloodAshes like this.
  10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

wow.

rude.

11. TheNidhogg

Ur fat

afk

12. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

What becomes of the brokenhearted...

13. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

14. Molosse

Only for you.

No kissing.

15. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Beasts are great! But they're on par with devotee atm. Meta kf is the way to go if you wanna have lots of wins, beats however is very mundane and are stuck in the rinse repeat cycle.

I like to switch it up tho, forest lerpers are absolute bombs in beats, blitz and pounce gets them kills super easy (drive , scramble, invig, battle hymn)

And he's got some lasting power, with evasive and his insane hp pool. Slap Nora sheild on him after a pounce and people are left stunned.

dsjtheman likes this.