Considering writing another guide

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Agirgis1, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

my first guide was very basic...nothing to0 advanced and i think that was a mistake

I think i may have spare time coming up where i can write a guide on a certain topic within UD which would be more in-depth/helpful

Comment on what topic you want me to cover.....if any at all....... Thank you :)

2. Goodkeenan

Goodkeenan The King of Potatoes

I think a nice guide with a * system to rank champions on the effiency in their given roles would be a good idea, similar to that FW guide. You might be better to wait until the revamp is finished though!

3. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

I'd wait till revamp if you wanna include runes in the guide

Dagda likes this.
  4. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

most UD themes are too straight fw cept stitched and imps. try imps that'll be quite interesting

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Try to go more about the combos, with real examples on how you set up kills and winning turns, what do you target and why, when you hold up and when you go on, you know, advanced stuff.

6. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I guess ill wait till revamp then...because combos may change too

7. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

when the revamp hits make a meta guide to help all the other players know whats meta.

8. Savain

Savain Member

I dont know how ti stand for pox but in league the meta is whatever is played for the majority take lcs for example they include % rates for picks/bans for example it could say yasuo has 10% pick rate but a 50% ban rate, maybe try something like that for the meta instance?

9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

In pox meta stands for the most popular/powerful themeless variation of a faction or split faction battlegroup, ussually played by a top player and then copied and modified by others.

10. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

Combos would be really useful.another guide would be boss once the game has settled after 'revamp