Coragh Two-Heads recost

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Ioden, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Ioden

Ioden The King of Potatoes

Hey all

Would it be possible to consider dropping some base abilities off Coragh to make him a bit cheaper to run?

Base cost - 92 nora

Zombie Apocalypse - 4 nora
    Warding - 2 nora
    Double Trouble - 15 nora
    Bold - 8 nora
    Disease Breath 3 (default) - 10 nora
    Disease Aura 3 (default) - 6 nora

I would be happy for him to lose Bold and/or Warding to reduce his cost. Many zombie decks are about cheap zombie champions, but lately I've found a lot of the more iconic ones (Moragen, Mairdreth, Coragh) are all 80+ nora so am having trouble finding room for them in my deck.

Thank you.

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

No. Coragh is extremely efficient for what he provides.

3. Ioden

You're going to have to actually explain why you think he's extremely efficient for what he provides, and how that links with keeping/taking away Bold.

Does having Bold make him extremely efficient?

Will losing Bold but costing 8 less nora make him more or less efficient?

If he's extremely efficient does Double Trouble need recosting?

A champion pays for everything they have. So of course it is efficient because the more abilities they have, the higher nora cost they are to play to balance things out. Bold just seems to be a sandbag to me.

4. Somnolence

Somnolence The King of Potatoes

Bold is not a sandbag because it allows Coragh to soak up more damage and provides him with more time to deal aura or breath damage. Warding is there so that you can't do weird op stuff with him. Double Trouble is fine the way it is. Leave him alone please.

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

He comes with over 100 HP for 92 nora. can be affected by banners 3x. has resistance physical on 25 of that HP. Weaken spells on the other, benefits greatly from bold as it allows him to move straight into combat with big defensive numbers and gain even more (effective) hp.

There aren't many units in the game at all who provide more raw HP than coragh which is amazing. Raw HP on the board is also one of the most important things in FW which is why things like wandering zombie are so commonly ran because they are purely raw HP.

6. Ioden

Good points by you macca and Somnolence, I won't debate them. Thank you for explaining how to use him in a different way than I originally considered, making use of Bold.

Cheers.

Tweek516 and kalasle like this.