Couple Bg advice pls :)

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Ravenhawker23, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Ravenhawker23

Ravenhawker23 New Member

Hello all...Well I am currently running a fs/sl judgement bg and loving it, but i really enjoy the SL part a ton. So i made an acid/fire amp and a draksar bg. Before i spend a bunch of pb points and coins aquiring these bgs i would like to get your opininions on the bgs. Soon i will also be posting a skeezick bg since im in love with Skeezick netmasters. FYI Judge Torien is my favorite rune ever so all of these have some aspect of the Judge in them, figured his judgement could come in handy in a acid/fire bg and he has fire attack, as well as being a draksar with violent in a draksar bg....who knows lol anyway without further ado here they are.

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/cu0CaLCaJCf1CfDC4UCdnCdXcoLs6Ls55s7Ms84s5ks5ts2-s5jr3rPr2Ie2DE2I

That one is the acid/fire sl bg.

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/CogCpmCmcWC5gCgLcu0ChHCi4coLsas6Us84s5ts2-s73s7us5jrPr2IrxE2I

And that one is the Draksar bg. I currently have to jet, but will update either on this post or with a post later down with a skeezick bg.

All advice and suggestions are appreciated. Thank you all in advanced.

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

acid/fire: i'd ditch the slashers and the skeezick totems. also probably the acidcraws. and a legion standard or both. as it is, you're way too heavily focused on acid. you need a better damage distribution. splashing some magic damage in also never hurt. also, there's really no good target to drop standard on (and it's not good enough to merit a 2* unless you just despise fear etc)

must haves- vindrax, firestorm

look into- acid ele, valdac, bookburner, rocketeer, paradigm, neodrak, akakios. i'm probably forgetting something, but hey. you can also run a small sand module in here where you just splash a couple dunewalkers and a couple mantles- fully amped bombs with +7 damage is no joke

drak: i don't understand the fascination with legion standard, tstatue seems out of place with that many spells (considering the exorbitant costs on some of em already) but if you like it whatever, and hive is still the most consistent anti-perseverance rune in SL (unless something drastic changed).

you could look into popehats, the buff they give is nice but they're (last i heard) hard to get ahold of and still squishy at base. Also, generally speaking I'd run either Valdac or Vindrax over Vex.

It also seems like you're adding runes in (in both cases) because they're of a higher rarity. This is not a winning strategy, more than anything for your wallet. In the case of this drak deck what you have as a mockup is viable, but (for example) the BasiTemplar*2 is far from necessary, Draks have many other cheaper/more efficient options for their 80 nora melee needs.