Couple Quick Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by goldmonkee, Jun 27, 2014.

1. goldmonkee

goldmonkee I need me some PIE!

• Is there a logic to AP? Some champs can store SPD + 8, 9, 10, 11; just seems all over the place.
    • What does Nohkan Do do now? "Attacks will miss for 2 ap" is the description.
    • Adding an Elven Ancestor will keep my deck as Full Faction yes? I don't quite get the half-and-half runes.

Thank you in advance.

2. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

MONKEE

AP is a champs speed +4 (+5 in KF ) - So your standard 6 speed unit can have a maximum of 10 ap stored
    When you would get hit with a basic attack you lose 2 ap and the hit misses
    Yes - Split runes will not mess up your full faction. They count only towards the one that makes sense. So if you made a split with 14 ST runes, elven ancestor and 15 KF runes ancestr would count as an ST rune only.

3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

half and half runes just belong to both factions, you aren't able to get a split bonus until you get 15 or more runes of a faction in your deck (i say "or more" because you could have more than 15 kanen, for example, which are all sp/sl. then you'd have 15 of sp and 15 of sl but only half a deck, so in theory you could have 4 possible faction bonuses. kinda clunky to work around though)

i'll leave the others to be answered by someone else. hi monk!

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

If you got 2+ ap stored in your Nokan Do champs, the attack will miss at the cost of 2 ap.

If you have 6ap stored, 3 attacks will miss.

5. goldmonkee

goldmonkee I need me some PIE!

Thank you, and it's nice to see some familiar faces :)

I must be missing something about the AP, though. I'm observing a game right now and hovering over a 6 SPD champ, it says "Maximum AP: 16". Is that just a cap for +AP effects?

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

sounds like a bug, but hey, i may be missing something too

7. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

There has been bugs in observer mode for a long time where AP caps and equip owners have been wrong. Don't pay any attention to that