Crazed Beasts->Mastermind Slugtooth [Legendary]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kaminokage, Jun 2, 2014.

1. kaminokage

kaminokage New Member

So, how 2 kill 'dat beast?:p It has 356HP and just heals each time u dmg him...any tricks or did I miss something? Because I don't know how to kick his #ss in 1 turn :)

2. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

Essence Drain, Soulstrike, basically anything that does damage based on max hp. Soulstrike champs will do bout 85 dmg to him. FW has an equipment that grants Soulstrike, I forgot its name... then there's champs with Soulstrike, like the Elemental Warspirit. Of course spells like Essence Drain will help massively too.

PS: I can't remember if the boss has Shielded or not.. If it does, disregard Essence Drain or spells. Still, Soulstrike will kill it just fine.

3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Reapers blade gg wp no re.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Acidic Gale works well against bosses too if they're not shielded. The AI in campaigns has no need for nora.

5. kaminokage

kaminokage New Member

Thx for replies. Forgot 2 mention that I'm playing with ST.

1401743082-clip-304kb.jpg

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Cleanse Dispel the shrine and kill it :)

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

You can do campaigns with circus BG's; practically all specialized campaign running BG's are circus. If you don't have a lot of runes just take your ST BG and throw in a reapers blade for a jakei queen. If you really want to do it FF ST, majestic, deflect, divert, block, dodge and so on are your friends. Offensively sunder is pretty devastating since you usually have lots of dudes out.

8. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Maybe a amplify frost bg can output that amount of damage in a round given full setup.
    You should have 2 ice casters, 2 iceswisps, arcadon for 50% amp, then, the howling wind spell to give him vulnerability, a magic bomb unit (to reduce def to 0) and then beaters, shardmasters, kaeyun, elders packed tight around a coordination tower and then spam frost aura it will be a matter of checking if it's enough to produce enough damage but it seems like it will, you can also add bestial presence from avatar.

9. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Death pact with stitched first and everything blows up

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

stack sunder or an amplification effect

profit

11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

play moga